De Kuil (420 Cafe)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate De Kuil

I like De Kuil
93%
I don't like De Kuil
7%

Total votes: 297

templeball

Post by templeball »

balou1999 wrote:
RasaLibree wrote:btw I have a crush on the cute skinny black haired Brit barmaid god damn she is cute and charming ;) haha
:lol:
I always thought a bud tending girlfriend would be the ultimate, uummm the ultimate descent into complete meltdown probably, but oh what a journey it would be. Imagine if your imaginary sweetheart here worked at Basjoes and got 50% discount on the terminators etc, and she rolled a perfect spliff even under duress and high winds....ahhhh (sound of me crawling out of my fantasy bubble back into the real world)...

Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Trainwreck wrote:
Kingdoc wrote:Got some red morroc from there on sunday night for 8 euros,Easily the worst hash ive had during the whole 10 days,Twitch put the word out about there hash last time as well,This 4-20 place will be taking a back seat from now on i think.
420 is all about the vibe and not so much about the gear imo, I rarely buy from there myself. I just like chilling with some classic rock tunes playing and some nature documentaries on the tv, or sitting by the window with a coffee and a pipe, watching the world walk past on a rainy afternoon.

6 days and I'll be doing just that. :)

I thought 4-20 was good location wise + the story behind it,But there gear was rancid! sorry but it was,I will just be buying loozas & T when in there from now on i am affraid,LOl nature documentaries! hyenas were on tv last time i was in there,Rather ironic i thought :lol:.
smokseyj

Post by smokseyj »

i spent the majority of my time on last trip inside 420...mainly because there was 5 of us and they have a big table at back of the shop....but we all ended up loving this place...their gear might not be the best around but its by no means bad, its still good weed, just not the best...The guys working here and those just smoking all seemed to be cool guys....this place has a good atmosphere....if u havent tried it yet, then do....
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

smokseyj wrote:i spent the majority of my time on last trip inside 420...mainly because there was 5 of us and they have a big table at back of the shop....but we all ended up loving this place...their gear might not be the best around but its by no means bad, its still good weed, just not the best...The guys working here and those just smoking all seemed to be cool guys....this place has a good atmosphere....if u havent tried it yet, then do....

I know it well! me & some friends all met up there before we went on to haarlem for the day a couple of years back 8).
Bongbhoy

Post by Bongbhoy »

not 1 of my favs tried 3 times nothing good to say
treetop

Post by treetop »

Mostly I find it really hard to be comfortable in a coffeeshop. Always tend to think owners/staff have a buy the weed and get the hell out kind of mentality.
Not a problem at the 420 where the kush and friendly atmosphere helps me relax. The cat is even friendly too!
Rasa

Post by Rasa »

-Rasa
munkyboy2k

Post by munkyboy2k »

Really enjoy the vibe of this place!

the nature shows on the tv's are epic!

smokes are nice but a lot of people dont seem to rate the hash :?
FenixNYC

Post by FenixNYC »

I've never smoked hash in my life and copped a gram of Caramello during my trip. I don't know if I expected an intense high or something really memorable taste-wise but was disappointed on both fronts.

Looking forward to trying alot more hash come April, just not any of 420's selections.
Before anything, get the daily dose of choke.....
Trainwreck

Post by Trainwreck »

FenixNYC wrote:I've never smoked hash in my life and copped a gram of Caramello during my trip. I don't know if I expected an intense high or something really memorable taste-wise but was disappointed on both fronts.

Looking forward to trying alot more hash come April, just not any of 420's selections.
For quality hash go with the Rifman morroccan from Rokerij or Dampkring.
Simon

Post by Simon »

fenix, i really didnt like the caramello from 420, although i like all of their weed... please try another one, maybe from somewhere else :D
FenixNYC

Post by FenixNYC »

Simon wrote:fenix, i really didnt like the caramello from 420, although i like all of their weed... please try another one, maybe from somewhere else :D
I always hear good things about the Rifman so I'll probably head over to Dampkring during my next trip. The Temple Ball from Stix is also another rone on my list.

I mean, the Caramello wasn't terrible, it just was not memorable at all and for someone who had never smoked hash before I guess I expected a little more bang for the bucks I dropped on it.
Before anything, get the daily dose of choke.....
Boner

Post by Boner »

The Parvati Creme has been real nice in the past as well.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Valo

Post by Valo »

I am pretty sure that Caramello is a blond hash (from memory anyway), so mybe if that didn't suit your taste or stone then you could try one of the black hashes next time around.

Menali and Temple Ball are two of my favourites i look out for.
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
Simon

Post by Simon »

the caramello in 420 tasted like soap, when i bought it, so maybe ANY other hash will do better than that...

i can recommend the caramella cream at barneys, but its very expensive