De Kuil (420 Cafe)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate De Kuil

I like De Kuil
93%
I don't like De Kuil
7%

Total votes: 297

sourdeez

Re: De Kuil (420 Cafe)

Post by sourdeez »

swizzy wrote:
smokymcpot65 wrote:Nice new york diesel here...
Will definitely be picking up a gram or two
Been looking for gd ny diesel for a while nw
Was this a recent trip will be there in 8 day hope they have a gd batch
Awesome! I've heard Kandinsky have got their diesel back as well... definitely worth a try.

swizzy

Post by swizzy »

[quote=]Awesome! I've heard Kandinsky have got their diesel back as well... definitely worth a try.[/quote]

which Kandinsky closest to brodje bert or the other one
trips to Amsterdam 19
sourdeez

Post by sourdeez »

Swizzy- always go front page i think zousteeg or some thing like that. You eyes in Dam for best diesel mate. I'm going in a few weeks. Let us know :wink: safe
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

sourdeez wrote:Swizzy- always go front page i think zousteeg or some thing like that. You eyes in Dam for best diesel mate. I'm going in a few weeks. Let us know :wink: safe

Will do buddy
trips to Amsterdam 19
Bliss Receptor

Post by Bliss Receptor »

Picked up 2g of NY Diesel on Friday. Nice example, not amazing, but not disappointing either if you know what I mean? Thanks for the heads up. I still get tangled in those saloon doors on the way in every time I go there... :mrgreen:
'Everything I've seen needs rearranging' - Arthur Lee, 1967
Papi

Post by Papi »

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Amigo83

Post by Amigo83 »

Ny Diesel is very good right now
spliphy2

Post by spliphy2 »

Stopped here yesterday and got the Nevil's haze. Good as usual but not quite as good as Dampkring's version. Great shop as always. It was funny sitting in he window rolling a joint and all these tourists learing at us. At one point (I hadn't smoked yet), I saw a procession of a catholic priest leading some lay people through the narrow lane where the shop is located. Weird times for sure.
neal420

Post by neal420 »

Anyone know if theyre still open? Read somewhere they were closing down this January. Going down end of month hope to sample their products
Papi

Post by Papi »

All coffeeshops that were supposed to close at the end of they year were given another half months cause of the other trial or some other shit i would've remembered if i wasn't stoned.
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Rasa

Post by Rasa »

Ive got my first Dam trip in five years this week and I'm gonna be gutted if this shop is closed.... :( Some of the friendliest employees at any shop I've ever encountered, was looking forward to catching up with Janne and taking some bongrips out of the ROOR's
-Rasa
neal420

Post by neal420 »

Rasa wrote:Ive got my first Dam trip in five years this week and I'm gonna be gutted if this shop is closed.... :( Some of the friendliest employees at any shop I've ever encountered, was looking forward to catching up with Janne and taking some bongrips out of the ROOR's
Hope you enjoy your trip mate! Please comfirm here after you been there if theyre still up or not. Hopefully they are still open and I get to read some reviews from your trip :-)

Last time in August their 420 kush was very nice, clean taste nice high, loved the taste and smell!
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

420 open :D just after 6pm on week days,had a lovely time in there dec :D
neal420

Post by neal420 »

madmaxxx wrote:420 open :D just after 6pm on week days,had a lovely time in there dec :D

Great news!

Does anyone rec their hash? Heard the caramello is decent ?
Anadin

Post by Anadin »

In here weekend past, nice vibe, too busy as all rld area coffee shops are, so for a quick toke and move then the vibe is calm, bt's and staff all polite, bought some 420Kush here as was late night, nice smoke a little dry but a long lasting body slam took me through to my bed, so 7/10 all round.