Shroom Talk

OceanVision

Shroom Talk

Post by OceanVision »

xx
Last edited by OceanVision on Tue 10th Aug 2010 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

I know from a friend who got a friend whos gathering them himself in the forest that the ones found in nature are a bit weaker than the ones you can buy/grow at home. And since we dont live that far away from holland I would say its the same there....
Sombrero

Post by Sombrero »

Last edited by Sombrero on Sun 28th Nov 2021 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Dont know about Holland but i love a bit of fungus collecting during sept/october here in the U.K! :shock: :lol:
Rasa

Post by Rasa »

I recall reading a wild Magic Mushroom hunt report from FlyByNite on Channels cant seem to find it, ill keep searching
-Rasa
SaintSinner

Post by SaintSinner »

Kermit wrote:Dont know about Holland but i love a bit of fungus collecting during sept/october here in the U.K! :shock: :lol:
you people that can see the difference between good mushrooms and poisonus mushrooms are just bloody lucky.

I'm still bitter at the UK for making (fresh) magic mushrooms illegal just after I moved here.

I keep toying with the idea of doing my own mushroom grow, but haven't gotten up the gumption yet.
ATWA

Post by ATWA »

maybe i can help.

in sweden (and in holland) there is a muchroom called Psilocybe semilanceata. It is one of the most potent shroom in the world.
we call it "Toppisar" as the head of the mushroom is like a top (peak?).

U can most definetly find it in holland during fall (maybe middle of october or november). search for them in farms or where there is horses or cows, they love to grow in dirt where tractors been driving. and near horse shit.

here is wiki on it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybe_semilanceata

Low dose 10 - 15
Middle dose 15 - 40
Strong dose 40 - 100
(taken from http://wiki.magiskamolekyler.org/Psilocybe_semilanceata. reliable swedish drug info site)

I would go with a low dose the first time.
Air Trees Water & Animals
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

^^LOL^^

Round by my they just love the sheep shit filled fields
Toker70

Post by Toker70 »

The field behind my house is like a mecca for mushies in the first 2 weeks of Oct(they dont get there before me tho lol)Id usually boil about 200 in a few mugs of water for 30 mins or so let it cool and swallow the lot...makes for an interesting night :shock:
Babylon 'wan tief mi 'erb. But mi bun it bfoe dey come.
ATWA

Post by ATWA »

Toker70 wrote:The field behind my house is like a mecca for mushies in the first 2 weeks of Oct(they dont get there before me tho lol)Id usually boil about 200 in a few mugs of water for 30 mins or so let it cool and swallow the lot...makes for an interesting night :shock:
haha sounds like a very intresting night :D
Air Trees Water & Animals
pipe-and-slippers

Post by pipe-and-slippers »

Whilst mushroom tea is very convenient it is worth bearing in mind that heat degrades the strength...
Old enough to know knetter