TC's TRIP REPORTS (Trip#8 - LIVE "The Return" - starts pg 87)

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
TwoCanucks

TC's TRIP REPORTS (Trip#8 - LIVE "The Return" - starts pg 87)

Post by TwoCanucks »

This is the official thread for our travels through Amsterdam and the Netherlands at large.

Will be posting live reports (Internet permitting) whilst visiting several shops a day.

Since we've decided to smoke at 4:20 every day, this is where we'll post our updated 4:20pm meet n greet info.

Please also remember that FBN's page has info already for our 2nd visit a little later in the month.

Thanks for all the help of the fine folks at ACD, there are too many to mention individually, but everyone's input was wonderful.

This is truly going to be the adventure of a lifetime.

The Mrs and I are looking forward to sharing smokes with as many of you as possible.

Cheers,

TC

EDIT: November 20, 2009

Moving forward, I will be posting all our trip reports on this thread for ease of access and tracking.

Cheers!
Last edited by TwoCanucks on Sat 22nd Sep 2018 02:25 pm, edited 37 times in total.

Amsterdam dreaming.............
cheese

Post by cheese »

have a great trip dude and keep us updated!

represent us canadians well over there.

cheers

cheese
' Smoke em if you got em '
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

just represent..and have a blast...Adamster represents canada already...smoke and smoke some more,,,remember later
rockin into the night
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

USBONGLORD wrote:just represent..and have a blast...Adamster represents canada already...smoke and smoke some more,,,remember later
He's not consistent with most ive met.....
Defeating evil with a thing called love
metal4mullets

Post by metal4mullets »

Awesome. I'm eagerly anticipating your reports...have fun and be safe :)
colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

Yeah TC I think everybody has been eagerly awaiting your trip to the dam!!

fun fun n marijuana hurtin. enjoy
angry pirate

Post by angry pirate »

^^^agreed.
Have a great one TC, always knew you'd spend a little longer in dam.(go back and look at yer very first post). :lol: :lol:
ACD Fantasy League 16/17 - 276297-87189.

Free to join :)
plantpot

Post by plantpot »

I am packing my case right now, ready for 7am flight from Exeter this Sat.
Hope to bump into you 2Cans somewhere 8)
inuslar

Onward,Up and Away

Post by inuslar »

I think that this is going to be a very popular thread.....its nice to have an scouting party ahead ou us,have a hoot and see you at 420 on the 28th...
Roll on 093001022015
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

9 hours to lift off, got some good zzzz's last night... but not before I burned off the nervous energy by cleaning the house top to bottom. at least things will be spotless when we return home!

Centraal
Basjoes
Dampkring
Little Shop
Mellow Yellow

In the above order following an 11am local arrival.

@Pirate - I am quoting the Mrs here, "I don't know how you convinced me to spend so much time in Amsterdam". hee hee lol

@PlantPot - we'll hook up for sure, stayed tuned and safe travels, see you in paradise!
plantpot

Post by plantpot »

:D Staying tuned.. looking forward to meeting you 2Cans and reading your report - taking any photos ? )
Its my 50th on the 23rd btw :shock:
Boner

Post by Boner »

Are you nearly there yet? ;)
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Lookin forward to the scouting reports see you soon me ol chum :wink:
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

I truly hope you have a great and memorable trip TC, have fun dude :-) :-)
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Ok we are here and settled. the Mrs is ten toes in the bed already, but she can't be blamed. we were up at 9am-eastern on Thursday and arrived in Amsterdam at 10:30-local (4:30am-eastern). we couldn't get the apartment until 3pm, so with 4 hours to burn..... AHHHHHHH

MOTHER F**KING LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!

We checked the bags at centraal station and went for walk. I forgot where Coffee Shop Centraal was since I didn't print a map. wandered a bit and decided to pop into BEN COFFEE SHOP. Our first Dam experience.

Very friendly budtender behind the counter. 1 gram Lemon Haze 13e, 1g Amnesia Haze 14e, and I wanted a pure pre roll cause i wasn't spoiling a doob with my nervous hands. all the prerolls were mixed with tobacco... so I passed, but then this wonderful budtender offers to roll a pure white widow. 6.50e and a beauty super fast roll. add a lighter, looza for the mrs and a water for me, 40e total. nice.

sat out front on smoked that WW kingsize roll. a very nice weed, we were energized again!

ok,now ive bought my first dam weed and smoked it, now im ready for some stuff on my list: enter CHEESE.

we turn a couple corners and pop! Homegrown Fanstasy!

I says to the Mrs, lets get some cheese! She says ok, and she told me later that she actually thought we were getting some dutch cheese... lol we chuckled about that over a doob.

3 x 0.8 cheese @ 10e each, and 2 x 0.8 OG Kush x Haze at 10e = 50e. we don't smoke it there, but go on...i have to mention that HGF made it two for two in the attractive budtendress column, just saying.

we're walking and walking and walking, shyte the mrs says, why didn't we stay at the cheese place and sit? lol

we venture to find it but instead stumble upon Prix D'ami. ok i don't the paper list with me, but i remember comments about PDA, so we pop in. bald head sunglassed budtender, super knowledgable fella. acutally all the budtenders we met were top notch in personality and knowledge, top to bottom.

I had wanted the mean martian green since i remembered some people saying it caused some shroom-like effecrs...the selection was almost a powder collection... pass. got 1 gram LA CON/13e, 1gram chocolupe 12e. upstairs we smoked a choco spliff... hmmm not bad, light and tasty... the Mrs said it was the best tasting weed she had ever smoked.

Time for fries and ketchup.... and its getting time to get the apartment.

we are exactly 100 metres from the budtender at Mellow yellow as i type this. after we checked in, the mrs unpacked while I ran up to said MY since I've jonesin for this particular shop for about 129 days. everything thats ever been said, in the annals, history books, internet are true. this is a beautiful shop. but i cant say i was there longer than 3 minutess. i wanted super silver HAZE and i wanted 2 grams please... and as i watched him measure i asked about a tremendous looking bud that sat on top of the rest... "may i have that sir?" it weighs 4.17grams = 41.70e... thank you kindly.

and that brings me to where i am right now. sitting, typing this report, and smoking a big, fat ass, SUPER SILVER HAZE blunt. i didn't have the energy to sit in a bar and type with all the distractions, but i am able to function right now on the couch...

This is a wonderland!

pics and more soon.

recap Day 1 (up til now ;))

Mellow Yellow
SSH 4.17g/41.70e

HGF
Cheese 2.4g/30e*
OGxH 1.6g/20e
*I should mention that there is Cheese Dust 1g/20e available. i passed since i didn't want to over-cheese on day 1, and the tender said it was quite strong, so i figure there's still 9 more days to cheese powder.

Prix D'Ami
Chocolupe 1g/12e
LA CON 1g/13e

Ben Shop
Lemon Haze 1g/13e
Amnesia Haze 1g/14e
White Widow Pure Joint 6.50e

12.17g + 1 joint = 157e (ouch...but i haven't smoke half of it yet)

I'm so tired, time for another SSH doob, then its off to bedn for a couple hours.
Last edited by TwoCanucks on Fri 19th Jun 2009 04:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.