the taste of strains

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
weedtroll

the taste of strains

Post by weedtroll »

hello im new here im mike from ontario canada and i was in amsterdamn in 2003 and i could only stay in amsterdam for a little over an hour so i didnt get time to sample many strains
my question is "what is everyones favorite strain , and what does it taste like "?
im crazy about the many different tastes of cannabis and i want to grow some strains that have great taste im especialy interested in orange flavour
pine flavour strawberry flavour , and blueberry flavour
and what does "haze" taste like ? im very interested in the different hazes and what they taste like
would like to hear everyones favorite and what it tastes like
thanks

peace and pot
scooberu

Post by scooberu »

welcome fellow smoker.
joined recently myself and this is one friendly forum
my personal favourate is MK ULTRA and AMNESIA HAZE(very very stong and ver very tasty. perfik combo)
Its a bit difficult to descrbe the taste of hazes because its a unique taste(IMO)
almost forgot, big fan of the classic ak47.
peace
lctricity

Post by lctricity »

Welcome to an awesome Forum mi amigo.

It's really difficult to accurately describe the "Haze Taste". I've heard it referred to as "soapy" and can concur. Possibly a "sour" taste as well. It's not "piney", "sweet" or "perfumey" though.

I like them all and think they all have their place, from Bubblegum to Hindu Kush to the variety of Hazes available. One particular strain that comes to mind in terms of unique taste was "Slide" from Greenhouse Effect. I don't know if it's still on the menu but last April it was smashing.

Hope this helps and good luck in your taste tasting. The flavors of Amsterdam are vast and overwhelming indeed.
timbo

Hey Mike

Post by timbo »

Hey Mike,
shame u couldn't stay in amsterdam longer than a day, there's so many types to try. My favourite is the blueberry, it's so fruity and I could smell it all day. Managed to get some last time I was in the dam, but it was only ok, had better nearer to home. Had some super silver haze from pink floyd which was immense and quite smooth too which was nice. And managed to try citrus and lavender from the coin in the red light district, the lavender was an amazing flavour, really different. Good luck with the gardening and give a big shout out to Canada (love the place been to Toronto couple of times :D ) Timbo
Clothehouse is all u need when u got love. Woodstock 69!
Rici

Post by Rici »

When I was there I found three places to have weed that tasted great.

Homegrown Fantasy had Cheese, but unfortunatley i hear they nolonger carry it. You might find it other places. Check under the Cheese thread.

Greenhouse had Super Silver Haze which I found to be very unique in its taste. I held the smoke in my mouth and it was crazy.

Grey Area had Grey Berry or as Im told its Wonderberry from Sagamartha. This one tasted very good too.

I would say go to Grey Area.[/list]