Solo...November 1st-3rd...need a little advice x

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
FoxxyLoxxy420

Solo...November 1st-3rd...need a little advice x

Post by FoxxyLoxxy420 »

Hello All x I had a friend cancel last minute and now I will be traveling solo for this wknd Nov 1st-3rd... I’ve done this before but it wasn’t all fun and at times lonely and a little scary. Any tips for a female going to coffee shops alone? Are there better shops for solo travel.... also what is the consensus on trusting ppl to save your spot while you’re in the loo? Thanks for any help xoxo one love! :mrgreen:

Ghost

Re: Solo...November 1st-3rd...need a little advice x

Post by Ghost »

FoxxyLoxxy420 wrote: Tue 29th Oct 2019 01:41 pm Hello All x I had a friend cancel last minute and now I will be traveling solo for this wknd Nov 1st-3rd... I’ve done this before but it wasn’t all fun and at times lonely and a little scary. Any tips for a female going to coffee shops alone? Are there better shops for solo travel.... also what is the consensus on trusting ppl to save your spot while you’re in the loo? Thanks for any help xoxo one love! :mrgreen:
Hey hi there FoxxyLoxxy420

what time are you in town till on the 3rd?

I will be arriving at around 1pm if you have time to meet up for a smoke at all?

I would stay in the more populated areas of town at night if I was a solo female traveller, but there are loads of safe places and most is safe if you keep your wits about you. Prix Dami would be a good place to meet people, its in a populated area and is normally packed with tourists.
Coffeeshop Solo would also be a good place to chill, depends what you are looking for really.

Have a great trip either way :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

FoxxyLoxxy420 wrote: Tue 29th Oct 2019 01:41 pmI will be traveling solo for this wknd Nov 1st-3rd
Posted on the November Whos In Town page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... mber.htm#1

Enjoy
FlyByNite
krupinska

Post by krupinska »

Hey im also on a solo trip on the same dates. I can accompany you a bit if u want :)
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8)
most of the shops are safe and chill if u find the right ones for u
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

krupinska wrote: Tue 29th Oct 2019 10:36 pm Hey im also on a solo trip on the same dates. I can accompany you a bit if u want :)
Also posted on the November Whos In Town page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... mber.htm#1

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FoxxyLoxxy420

Post by FoxxyLoxxy420 »

krupinska wrote: Tue 29th Oct 2019 10:36 pm Hey im also on a solo trip on the same dates. I can accompany you a bit if u want :)
Awesome always nice to meet up with like minded folks! Pls send me a private msg with a place to meet or your contact details 8)
FoxxyLoxxy420

Post by FoxxyLoxxy420 »

Ghost wrote: Tue 29th Oct 2019 01:49 pm
FoxxyLoxxy420 wrote: Tue 29th Oct 2019 01:41 pm Hello All x I had a friend cancel last minute and now I will be traveling solo for this wknd Nov 1st-3rd... I’ve done this before but it wasn’t all fun and at times lonely and a little scary. Any tips for a female going to coffee shops alone? Are there better shops for solo travel.... also what is the consensus on trusting ppl to save your spot while you’re in the loo? Thanks for any help xoxo one love! :mrgreen:
Hey hi there FoxxyLoxxy420

what time are you in town till on the 3rd?

I will be arriving at around 1pm if you have time to meet up for a smoke at all?

I would stay in the more populated areas of town at night if I was a solo female traveller, but there are loads of safe places and most is safe if you keep your wits about you. Prix Dami would be a good place to meet people, its in a populated area and is normally packed with tourists.
Coffeeshop Solo would also be a good place to chill, depends what you are looking for really.

Have a great trip either way :D

Cheers Thanks for all the tips :mrgreen: I would be down to meet up Sunday...my flight isn’t til 7pm. Pls send me a private msg with a place to meet or your contact details 8) :mrgreen:
gapie

Post by gapie »

I live here always up for a couple of schmokeys
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!