CFL AKA Canadian Football

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

are ya gonna watch the game?

Hell yeah wanna see MTL go it again
20%
Hell no watching NFL sunday
60%
why would i? Football is gay just like soccer!
20%

Total votes: 5

Adamster

CFL AKA Canadian Football

Post by Adamster »

The olest Cup is up for Grabes this weekend :D

will MTL put a last year win or Riders will kick ass for what happend to them last year?
<for anyone who didnt see last GREY CUP Was the same two team and it finished to be the BEST Cup ending EVER! Mtl missing a the winning kick wit 1sec left to the game Miss the kick :shock: ..but ...wait ...the Reff calls a penalite on RIDERS for having 1 men too much on the field :shock: NOW time is at 0 sec MTL get a KICK AGAIN! GOAALLLLLLLLLLL Game over! :twisted:

joeuk

Post by joeuk »

hahaha that last option shoud say footballs gay not like soccer
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

i've always wanted to see the best nfl team play the best cfl team..just for fun of course.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Not the same rules in NFL and CFL! and NFL would beat b f out of cFl! maybe the best NCAA team vs Cfl team would be nice too see!

What i would like to see is the best NCAA vs U.Laval (best college foot team in canada) since beating everyone wit high score and others have problem getting point on them!! or Vanier cup they won 29-2 vs Calgary Universaty :shock: and i think was their 6 Cup in arow (7th but they cheated one year by getting Americans to come play for them)
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Last years ENDING!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqJbLDu9l2Q

What a way to win :twisted:
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

lets see u of oregon ducks o, u of auburn tigers or ohio state vs U.Laval then
Marco

Post by Marco »

Adamster, any competition between the US and Canada would result in a massive drubbing of Canada.

I am sure the best high school team in the US could easily beat a mid-range CFL team.

But nice effort to make Canada relevant, go back to making maple syrup, eh?
Iko

Post by Iko »

Marco.....
Please remember that trying to bait Adamster is fine, but there are more than just one Canadian on here.
As for your statement.
You do realise that many quality American NFL stars get there start in the CFL ( ie.: Warren Moon, Doug Flootie )and that the CFL is made up of many nationalities including americans.
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
Marco

Post by Marco »

Iko wrote:Marco.....
Please remember that trying to bait Adamster is fine, but there are more than just one Canadian on here.
As for your statement.
You do realise that many quality American NFL stars get there start in the CFL ( ie.: Warren Moon, Doug Flootie )and that the CFL is made up of many nationalities including americans.
Try to take a joke Iko, ok? :wink:

Many great baseball players got their start in A baseball, but no one goes around saying they could be beat an MLB team.

BTW, Flutie got his start at Boston College, then the USFL before he dominated the CFL and returned to the NFL for his real career.
cantona7

Post by cantona7 »

Iko wrote:Marco.....
As for your statement.
iko you mentioned warren moon...so i automatically gotta give you points (former u of washington husky) 8)
Iko

Post by Iko »

Marco LMFAO,
I knew when i wrote that no matter what it would come across like i was pissed off, not the case in the least.
Now where is that crazy racist Adamster ?
:lol:
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
Marco

Post by Marco »

Iko wrote:Marco LMFAO,
I knew when i wrote that no matter what it would come across like i was pissed off, not the case in the least.
Now where is that crazy racist Adamster ?
:lol:
:D :D :D

And I am only bitter at Canada as I got deported from your country and still cannot come back for a few years.

LOL
joeuk

Post by joeuk »

hahaha pisser you got deported marco
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Marco wrote:Adamster, any competition between the US and Canada would result in a massive drubbing of Canada.

I am sure the best high school team in the US could easily beat a mid-range CFL team.

But nice effort to make Canada relevant, go back to making maple syrup, eh?
Eum! salt lake city 2002 Canada vs USA who won? :wink:
Eum and what about 2010 In vancouver? :roll:

Eum also if you think a High school team could be beat any or almost any CFL team you wrong they couldnt even bear A NCAA team cause id say 50% of the players in CFL already been trou the Ncaa and didnt get a NFL contrack and CFL is better then playing for nothing or the EURO NFL if thats still around or arena Foot!

and why did you get the boot from canada?

:roll:
cantona7

Post by cantona7 »

nfl europe is done. they folded in like 2006.