Euro 2012

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

Mint

Euro 2012

Post by Mint »

The Euro's are just round the corner, is anyone going to any games in Poland / Ukraine ?

obviously being English i'd like to see our lot win it but i dont think that will happen.

My Money is going on the Dutch, Van Persie & Huntelaar are scoring for fun and if the dressing room doesnt explode again i think they will win it......... anyone else ??

Mint
Stamford

Re: Euro 2012

Post by Stamford »

I think Dutch or Spanish, would prefer Dutch
Hoping for England, but I'm not convinced we will make it past the quarters with our current squad
In the Dam June 3rd - 6th 2012
Mint

Post by Mint »

Stamford wrote:I think Dutch or Spanish, would prefer Dutch
Hoping for England, but I'm not convinced we will make it past the quarters with our current squad

i agree, lets hope our woy has a few tricks up his sleeve :)... i cant see it though.
Spain are always in with a shout but i think it's time for the Dutch to win it, their squad is full of top quality players
Mint
Stamford

Post by Stamford »

Mint wrote:
Stamford wrote:I think Dutch or Spanish, would prefer Dutch

i agree, lets hope our woy has a few tricks up his sleeve :)... i cant see it though.
Spain are always in with a shout but i think it's time for the Dutch to win it, their squad is full of top quality players
According to reports from training sessions his tricks consist of hoofing long balls at prolific goal scorer Andy Carroll. A man who looks like a horse tripping over a football
In the Dam June 3rd - 6th 2012
Mint

Post by Mint »

Stamford wrote:
According to reports from training sessions his tricks consist of hoofing long balls at prolific goal scorer Andy Carroll. A man who looks like a horse tripping over a football
Ahh well that's it then, we're bound to win it :oops:
Mint
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

I will be cheering oan the Oirish.... think ze Germans, as always, are the team to watch..... Ingerland to loose 18-0 in every group game :-)
Endure
Mint

Post by Mint »

Twichaldinho wrote:I will be cheering oan the Oirish.... think ze Germans, as always, are the team to watch..... Ingerland to loose 18-0 in every group game :-)
good shout with ze germanz, Gotze & co are looking good. dunno about the 18-0 bit though twitch lol

i'm not so sure England will even get through the group stages, Gerrard & Terry wont be talking to each other,Terry will prob try and shag someones misses/daughter and as Rooney is out for the 1st 2 games he'll be looking for OAP brasses to entertain him. it's not looking good really lol
Mint
jim n soj

Post by jim n soj »

It's got to be the Dutch for me, England have only one problem, they all think that they are better than they actually are, the bunch of overpaid, pre Madonna tossers pmsl. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rusty Shackleford

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

Holland for me
KEEP ER LIT
gixxer

Post by gixxer »

craig_ulsterman wrote:Holland for me
+1
soz cant type to well,, just watched rufus pole dancin,,,,,goin for a cold shower :lol: :lol:
RIP Lee Rigby

a fallen brother
Roccy Tittzenbeer

Post by Roccy Tittzenbeer »

Won't be going there for any games but will be in Amsters 17/18/19 June to see the final games of the Group stages so should be plenty of excitement.

These are double header games starting at the same time in the evenings.
Sun 17th Netherlands vs Portugal and Denmark vs Germany
Mon 18th Croatia vs Spain and Italy vs Rep.of Ireland
Tue 19th Sweden vs France and England vs Ukraine
also Sat 16th Greece vs Russia and Poland vs Czech Republic

Was in Amsterdam for some of the World Cup 2010 matches and the atmosphere was great with the streets festooned in orange bunting, sunny weather, big screen TV's set up and plenty of merriment going on well into the night!!!!

There are some tough groups there particularly the Netherlands one.

Cheers
RTnB
First visit October 1976 last visit still to come ....
Sue Narmy

Post by Sue Narmy »

Did any one watch Panorama which was on BBC1 the other week?.

It showed the racist violence and anti-semitism at the heart of Polish and Ukrainian football.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... s_of_Hate/
I is female
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Yep, sickening and totally with Sol on this one. Events should not be awarded to countries where this happens and where their FA's do little to stop it. Fuck EUFA and fuck FIFA too while we're at it.
Colina

Post by Colina »

I like the fast play of the dutch team, the german team will not be that good this time I think (honest). I hope Holland will make it at least to the 1/2 final.

Oranje... :wink:
HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Spain, Torres tournament top scorer, and prolific in the prem next season, scumbag :shock: :lol:

Of course no weight on the shoulders of my country, more than a quarter from my team :shock: Which no offence even i would have left at home :shock: :lol: But we will see, we are normally shit so i expect no less :lol: