Terrorism

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

Big C

Terrorism

Post by Big C »

F**K! Sumbitches bombed Boston on Patriots Day! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

23 injured and 2 killed so far :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This only makes me more anxious as I get ready to board my plane on Saturday :x :x :x :x

Nimrod

Re: Terrorism

Post by Nimrod »

If it's your time, it's your time. You take that chance with every plane you board.
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Meanwhile in Iraq, "At least 31 people have been killed and more than 200 others wounded in a series of early-morning explosions in cities across Iraq..."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22149863
http://mokum2006.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://mokum2008.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
treetop

Post by treetop »

Big C wrote:F**K! Sumbitches bombed Boston on Patriots Day! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

23 injured and 2 killed so far :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This only makes me more anxious as I get ready to board my plane on Saturday :x :x :x :x

Big C -
carry on about your business. don't be scared. Don't let those who would use murder as a tool win. Show some love to your fellow human beings today. Most importantly don't let those who would use such an atrocious event as an 'opportunity' fool you into surrendering even more of your rights in the name of 'security.'

Be ready for it. Patriot act 2. The police state. Don't submit. Fight for your rights and freedoms all the way. Find the bombers and give them justice. Find the people who sent the bombers and give them justice. do it without torture, do it legally. Show love not suspicion for your friends and neighbors. Seek to understand the world outside the USA and show compassion for the people dying in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan in similar attacks on an almost daily basis.

Live your life and be happy. Until it ends.
How much did you produce?
toker31

Post by toker31 »

Nimrod wrote:If it's your time, it's your time. You take that chance with every plane you board.
+1
treetop wrote:[carry on about your business. don't be scared. Don't let those who would use murder as a tool win. Show some love to your fellow human beings today. Most importantly don't let those who would use such an atrocious event as an 'opportunity' fool you into surrendering even more of your rights in the name of 'security.'

Live your life and be happy. Until it ends.
Well said treetop.
Big C

Post by Big C »

Thanks Nimrod and TT :wink:

I needed that 8)
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

News here telling me it's more like 50 and 2 dead :cry: thats fuck up!! Hope aint a terrorist attack!!
dpgsoulja89

Post by dpgsoulja89 »

I bet the north koreans are behind this..it makes so much sense,why launch a missile and start a war when they can go stealth and bomb public places
or maybe it was just a gas tank explosion?
next trip...1st December!
Big C

Post by Big C »

Adamster wrote:News here telling me it's more like 50 and 2 dead :cry: thats fuck up!! Hope aint a terrorist attack!!
Really Adamster, really :roll:

It's a terrorist attack, even if it is a homegrown terrorist like Timothy McVeigh. Or The DC Sniper. I think his name was John Mohammed.
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Latest is 3 dead and 140 wounded.
RIP for the 3 (including an 8 year old), and condolences to the families.
I'll leave it alone, for now....
...:cry:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

RIP , thats fucked up :(
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
gromit

Post by gromit »

R.I.P. :( :cry: :x :evil: :twisted:
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

The Good Outnumber You And We Always Will
from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/patton-os ... 88337.html

"Boston. Fucking horrible.

I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, "Well, I've had it with humanity."

But I was wrong. I don't know what's going to be revealed to be behind all of this mayhem -- one human insect or a poisonous mass of broken sociopaths.

But here's what I DO know. If it's one person or a HUNDRED people, that number is not even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population on this planet. You watch the videos of the carnage and there are people running TOWARDS the destruction to help out. (Thanks FAKE Gallery founder and owner Paul Kozlowski for pointing this out to me). This is a giant planet and we're lucky to live on it but there are prices and penalties incurred for the daily miracle of existence. One of them is, every once in a while, the wiring of a tiny sliver of the species gets snarled and they're pointed towards darkness.

But the vast majority stands against that darkness and, like white blood cells attacking a virus, they dilute and weaken and eventually wash away the evildoers and, more importantly, the damage they wreak. This is beyond religion or creed or nation. We would not be here if humanity were inherently evil. We'd have eaten ourselves alive long ago.

So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, "The good outnumber you, and we always will.""

- Patton Oswalt
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

EasilySuede wrote:The Good Outnumber You And We Always Will
from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/patton-os ... 88337.html

"Boston. Fucking horrible.

I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, "Well, I've had it with humanity."

But I was wrong. I don't know what's going to be revealed to be behind all of this mayhem -- one human insect or a poisonous mass of broken sociopaths.

But here's what I DO know. If it's one person or a HUNDRED people, that number is not even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population on this planet. You watch the videos of the carnage and there are people running TOWARDS the destruction to help out. (Thanks FAKE Gallery founder and owner Paul Kozlowski for pointing this out to me). This is a giant planet and we're lucky to live on it but there are prices and penalties incurred for the daily miracle of existence. One of them is, every once in a while, the wiring of a tiny sliver of the species gets snarled and they're pointed towards darkness.

But the vast majority stands against that darkness and, like white blood cells attacking a virus, they dilute and weaken and eventually wash away the evildoers and, more importantly, the damage they wreak. This is beyond religion or creed or nation. We would not be here if humanity were inherently evil. We'd have eaten ourselves alive long ago.

So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, "The good outnumber you, and we always will.""

- Patton Oswalt

Amen to that.
What a long strange trip it is.
Rusty Shackleford

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

Sick in the head :evil:

A great article there E.S...unfortunatley in reality they get rewarded :|

Condolences to the suffering
KEEP ER LIT