The Plug (formerly Utopia)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Plug (formerly Utopia)

I like The Plug
90%
I don't like The Plug
10%

Total votes: 269

Smirks

Re: Utopia

Post by Smirks »

seouleast70 wrote:
I get a feeling of sadness in some posts. Like they will miss being there entirely. Sad that a strain is no longer on a menu. Like downsizing....

Don't you? If not then for fuck sake liven the posts up a bit, eh?
Sad that a strain is no longer on a menu? Batches finish, new stuff needs to be grown, harvested and dried. Liven posts up, what, like by talking utter shite, as you do?

seouleast70

Post by seouleast70 »

Smirks wrote:
seouleast70 wrote:
I get a feeling of sadness in some posts. Like they will miss being there entirely. Sad that a strain is no longer on a menu. Like downsizing....

Sad that a strain is no longer on a menu? Batches finish, new stuff needs to be grown, harvested and dried. Liven posts up, what, like by talking utter shite, as you do?

Yes, you thin skinned pansy.
Not long now....
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

seouleast70 wrote:
Yes, you thin skinned pansy.
Man just fuck off. Your being a real fucken drongo now and no one is egging you on. People come here for everyones opinion not just your boring monologue bitching. Try being a nice bloke might help your cause, you fucking nitwit.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

In other news, Sour Secret is tasty. Smoking some now. Though hardly a secret, as I pedantically pointed out, as it's quite visible on the shelf. The sort of thing that gets me banned from, and sometimes hit in, pubs.
Roo-Vee-Bo

Post by Roo-Vee-Bo »

voosh wrote:
seouleast70 wrote:I get a feeling of sadness in some posts. Like they will miss being there entirely. Sad that a strain is no longer on a menu. Like downsizing....

I think they just ran out of the citral and it wouldnt be back on the menu for a little while.
Nel has himself even been on here and stated that this happens sometimes. It happens to all coffeeshops , dispensaries, co-ops etc. It has to be produced somewhere and things take time. I'm sure that Utopia will have enough on the menu to satisfy regardless of whether a certain strain or two are in stock.
Roo-Vee-Bo

Post by Roo-Vee-Bo »

Smith2 wrote:In other news, Sour Secret is tasty. Smoking some now. Though hardly a secret, as I pedantically pointed out, as it's quite visible on the shelf. The sort of thing that gets me banned from, and sometimes hit in, pubs.
I'd of enjoyed it tbh... I'm a cheap date :)
Wconnection

Post by Wconnection »

High guys,

Any idea whats on the menu ? :D
Maybe something special ?
seouleast70

Post by seouleast70 »

Roo-Vee-Bo wrote:
voosh wrote:
seouleast70 wrote:I get a feeling of sadness in some posts. Like they will miss being there entirely. Sad that a strain is no longer on a menu. Like downsizing....

I think they just ran out of the citral and it wouldnt be back on the menu for a little while.
Nel has himself even been on here and stated that this happens sometimes. It happens to all coffeeshops , dispensaries, co-ops etc. It has to be produced somewhere and things take time. I'm sure that Utopia will have enough on the menu to satisfy regardless of whether a certain strain or two are in stock.
Thanks. I appreciate the update.
Not long now....
Roo-Vee-Bo

Post by Roo-Vee-Bo »

No problem at all. How long until your trip?
seouleast70

Post by seouleast70 »

Roo-Vee-Bo wrote:No problem at all. How long until your trip?
I arrive January 2nd. I wanted to get there before New Years, but I doubt wife would take too kindly.
Not long now....
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

Already out of date. Dutch Ice (16 euro / g) & Sour Diesel Ice (20 euro 1/2g) added.
Roo-Vee-Bo

Post by Roo-Vee-Bo »

seouleast70 wrote:
Roo-Vee-Bo wrote:No problem at all. How long until your trip?
I arrive January 2nd. I wanted to get there before New Years, but I doubt wife would take too kindly.

Awesome man I bet each day seems to last like a week in itself haha. I always find myself glued to this site about two weeks prior to my next trip. I suddenly become obsessed with the menu pages and any thread with smoke reports. I hope your wife has compensated you with a nice new years experience :)
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

Finally.
treetop

Post by treetop »

Gold Seal on the menu. That takes me back. Any good?
How much did you produce?