Bulldog Palace

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Bulldog

I liked the Bulldog
41%
I disliked the Bulldog
59%

Total votes: 107

free_phil_spector

Re: Bulldog

Post by free_phil_spector »

treetop wrote:Have to say it does have a great location but if you have to buy their weed to sit it is not worth it.
You dont have to buy weed to sit, which is one of its few saving graces. I certainly wouldnt buy weed from here but if you're in the area and need to head inside somewhere for a sit down, a spliff and a hot chocolate this place isnt the worst option I've seen. Upstairs in the main bar there's a smoking room at the back which even on a midweek afternoon usually has a few people coming and going. Get a drink, plonk yerself down in there and skin up a fat one. It's not that bad really.

It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
alexcon92

Post by alexcon92 »

Went to the bulldog smoking bar (Can't remember which one it was, you could buy alcohol but not weed) and honestly it wasn't a bad place at all, I'm a 20 year old and went with a couple of mates the same age and for us it was a nice place to stop for a quick drink and smoke; One night we just rotated between there, walking through the RLD in utter awe, and somewhere else the name of which evades me right now. Funny really since I'm smoking some Amnesia, or "Damnesia" ;)
baked.com

Post by baked.com »

Avoid at all costs.was in bulldog once 10 years ago on my first trip to amsterdam.it is a tourist trap with really bad weed that is over priced.only for idiots
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

baked.com wrote:Avoid at all costs.was in bulldog once 10 years ago on my first trip to amsterdam.it is a tourist trap with really bad weed that is over priced.only for idiots
Not idiots, Uneducated :D
Papi

Post by Papi »

The best shit to get from Bulldog is the sticker in their souvenir shop;]
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Juice

Post by Juice »

I've never been to a Bulldog.
Is the weed really as bad as what people say it is? Surely they must get more good batches than bad.
Wconnection

Post by Wconnection »

Juice wrote:I've never been to a Bulldog.
Is the weed really as bad as what people say it is? Surely they must get more good batches than bad.

I will never forget the first time I went to amsterdam 2001 hunting for the best weed and thought it could be fin here :D :D :D
Avoid these places like grasshopper bulldogg greenhouse and barneys all commercial so sometimes good strains but always highest prices :roll:
Papi

Post by Papi »

Can't say that much bad about Barney's, it's pricey as hell, that's true, but I remember getting some good batches of Liberty during my trips. Or maybe i was just lucky:)
Wconnection

Post by Wconnection »

Papi_3city wrote:Can't say that much bad about Barney's, it's pricey as hell, that's true, but I remember getting some good batches of Liberty during my trips. Or maybe i was just lucky:)

No wait dont get me wrong :wink: i smoked the best blue cheese i ever smoked (maybe partially :D :D 1 place with greenplace version 2011) in barneys but its always very pricey ......
Papi

Post by Papi »

Wconnection wrote:
Papi_3city wrote:Can't say that much bad about Barney's, it's pricey as hell, that's true, but I remember getting some good batches of Liberty during my trips. Or maybe i was just lucky:)

No wait dont get me wrong :wink: i smoked the best blue cheese i ever smoked (maybe partially :D :D 1 place with greenplace version 2011) in barneys but its always very pricey ......
Holy crap, I remember having some blue cheese from there as well... We rolled up a fatty before our train left to my friend in utrecht and almost forgot to take off at the right station.

But must agree, pricey, but if i see the liberty i want to see next time i'm there, I won't hesitate:)
justnuts

Post by justnuts »

Tried Lemon haze .... NOT impressed attt all!
But awesome atmosphere in the hotel lounge ... could smoke upto 3am on weekdays!!
gapie

Post by gapie »

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

Never buy my weed from the Bulldog but do sometimes enjoy sitting in their energy shop while I smoke stuff I get elsewhere because I like the Middle Earth motif they have there.
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
monster420

Post by monster420 »

westhowejohnny

Post by westhowejohnny »

The coffeeshops are cool but the weeds are boring,nothing stands out and its always the same menu pretty much. Jad the o.z kush was nice n heavy indica and tasted pretty nice but small deals