Spirit

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Spirit

I like Spirit
88%
I don't like Spirit
13%

Total votes: 32

Dave J

Re: Spirit

Post by Dave J »

USBONGLORD wrote:the budtender doesnt understand english too well thats all :mrgreen:
That's fair enough then if that's the case. As said will give it another go if I can get out there for a couple of days in Feb pending the situation after the election.

ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

100% , grade A++ , 24 carat of a place :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
From the guy spotting me opening the door , seeing Wifeys chair & coming straight out & doing something to the door so it opened wider :? :mrgreen: , by the time i'd reversed in & turned round he'd opened up a door at the side of the steps & was busy rearranging the empty tables & chairs so we could roll quite comfortably right through to the back room :D :wink: so while I thank those that gave us info about the steps I needn't have worried .
We were left to it in the games room :mrgreen: lovely comfy chairs :mrgreen: had it pretty much to ourselves for over an hour :mrgreen: even then only a group of 4 came in , again can't remember what we brought from here but we smoked a shitload & used up loads of the 1euro coins we had built up on the pinball tables , niether of us are that good but it was a right laugh :lol: stayed for a couple of hours :mrgreen: again when we left a diff bt than earlier moved the tables & opened the side door so we could get out easier :mrgreen: great visit & Wifey is determined to visit again :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Have they got any bongs?
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

May have been 2/3 behind the counter but not even 50% sure on this :? :lol: take your little 1 just in case :wink: :mrgreen:
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Kicking myself....six days in Amsterdam and i culdnt find 30 minites for this place. Next time Spirit.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Bo79

Post by Bo79 »

I was here few days ago, beautiful place to stay for the smoking-gaming room and for the weed. Played shrek pinball.
Tryed white widow that was good, very good properly bud.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Shells sink. Dreams float.
treetop

Post by treetop »

You know if they got some decent Pinball machines in there it would like I died and went to heaven.
I generally rate the ones they have as being pretty poor with the exception of the Pirates of the Carribean which is playable despite having a slightly weak left flipper as I recall.
How much did you produce?
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Pinball machines require lots of maintaince. But for 2 euro a play that should covor it! Or am wrong about the price? 2 euros per play seems high! Would expect half euro or one euro tops.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
treetop

Post by treetop »

redeyezman wrote:Pinball machines require lots of maintaince. But for 2 euro a play that should covor it! Or am wrong about the price? 2 euros per play seems high! Would expect half euro or one euro tops.
Most places I've been it is 1 eu a go and 3 goes for 2 eu. I think the Twilight Zone machine at Bluebird might be more expensive.
How much did you produce?
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Another great meet here :mrgreen: played loads of pinball :mrgreen: think Treetop or Smirks were overall champ :mrgreen: we got the Lemon Haze , which was very nice on it's own & mixed with the cheese from here that Trad & treetop's Super Cream :mrgreen: service was not overfriendly but by no means bad or rude , the locals I had quick chats with were all friendly :mrgreen: well worth a visit & closer to the center than you might think :wink:
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

TwoCanucks wrote:Kicking myself....six days in Amsterdam and i culdnt find 30 minites for this place. Next time Spirit.
We will take ya..ya beefed bastard..lol :mrgreen:
rockin into the night
Harry Highpants

Post by Harry Highpants »

Gotta give a double thumbs up on this place!!

If pinball & weed is your thing, than look no further. Looks like they've got rid of those multi-arcade machines - it's all pinball (and a pool table) out back now. Also saw a couple of guys playing FIFA on a ps3, but didn't see it other times I was there. Pinball machines are all in top condition and were being serviced while I was there - always a good sign!

Weed was my favourite of the trip - particularly the diesel. Good choice for getting active on the pinball, or cruising the streets by bike also had some super Pollem and Nepal Creme hash - I'm no hash expert but I liked what I smoked!

Vibe was pretty chilled out, few locals around the main counter who were friendly enough, bit noisier out back due to pinball, music, pool, video games. They could definitely no do with some a/c or even a fan. It was pretty hot (End of July). BT was helpful, and went through a bunch of tubs of his own accord when I walked up and said I had never been to a coffeeshop before - even gave me a free lighter. :D

The only downside is that there's not really any other coffeeshops nearby, but I didn't want to go anywhere else anyway! I can see this place not being for everyone, but it had the right balance for me!

Definitely a vote in the " like" column from me!
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Nice review HH :mrgreen:

Harry Highpants wrote: The only downside is that there's not really any other coffeeshops nearby,

depends what you class as close mate :wink: Bronx and t'Keteltje are roughly 5 mins walk away ,Siberie, Utopia ,HGF, Grey Area , Amnesia , Paradox, Harrlemmerstraat CS's all only 10-15 mins away depending on ur travelling speed of course :mrgreen:
Check the map , a excellent resource :mrgreen:
matty223

Post by matty223 »

ftcarer wrote:Nice review HH :mrgreen:

Harry Highpants wrote: The only downside is that there's not really any other coffeeshops nearby,

depends what you class as close mate :wink: Bronx and t'Keteltje are roughly 5 mins walk away ,Siberie, Utopia ,HGF, Grey Area , Amnesia , Paradox, Harrlemmerstraat CS's all only 10-15 mins away depending on ur travelling speed of course :mrgreen:
Check the map , a excellent resource :mrgreen:
don't forget funky monkey and 1e hulp are basically 10 min walk