Dutch/Ice Hashes

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
toolsheddaddy

Dutch/Ice Hashes

Post by toolsheddaddy »

I can only afford one or two grams of expensive hash while in the city.
I wanted to get opinions from people
That overpriced Blueberry hash from the Noon
Vicelator from Barneys ?? < Dang I think that stuff is also overpriced
(Is it worth it) ???

Any other Dutch/Ice hashes that I need to be aware of ?

Thanks in advance

Always dreaming of the "Motherland"
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

I would suggest a quick trip to Haarlem for some of Birdy's Jelly Hash.

Good stuff at righteous prices.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
toolsheddaddy

Post by toolsheddaddy »

That would be cool. We were planing on a day trip to Zandvoort.
I dont know how to find the shop from Harlems Central Station.
Any links ?
toolsheddaddy

Post by toolsheddaddy »

I just found their website
< Guess I could have searched before asking
Thanks for the tip
Boner

Post by Boner »

I'd suggest either going to Katsu and trying something from there, the Crystal Clear, Flower Power Special or even the Morroccan Ice are all good products.

http://www.black-arts.org/~reatta/Menus ... Sinner.jpg

http://www.black-arts.org/~reatta/Menus ... Sinner.jpg

Another option would be the NL Ice from Het Ballonetje, it was €9 a gram and is a top smoke, Rusland are owned by the same people so they might have it on their menu as well, the price has probably gone up though.

http://www.black-arts.org/~reatta/Menus ... 172006.jpg
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Haarlem Map showing 7 of the 15 coffeeshops there.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Valo

Post by Valo »

I would also recommend the Katsu Crystal Clear as it is a top smoke and is sold by the 0.4g so u dont have to part with a €20 just for a sample.

This reminds me tho that it might even be worth asking some dealers if they would sell half a gram even if it is not advertised on the menu. I did this in the old Pink Floyd shop a few years back and sampled a half gram of the jelly hash which the dealer was happy to sort out for me. Not sure what other shops are like but there is certainly no harm is asking, and it means u can try more types of hash.
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I have tried many Ice Hashes like Barney´s Rubble, Violator, Royal Jelly, some of the Budder Hashes from Bushdoctor, Water Works and so on...

The problem is that the quality is every time a little bit different. For example the Royal Jelly we tried it 3 times and every time it was different... the first example was nearly black (sticky and oily stuff), second one was a more brownish yellow coloured...
The nearly black one was very very good but the second batch was not worth the money....

My advice @ first is the Ice O Lator from Greenhouse for only 18€/g!!! every time I tried it it was really nice... so trippy and strong it was better than the Royal Jelly or the other Ice Hashes which are so expansive (50€+)... it is very oily nearly black stuff.

In the end it is hard to say I would try the Ice O Lator from Greenhouse Haarlemstraat first.
The best from the more expansive Ice Hashes was the royal Jelly but the first time I tried it... It was so damn nice....
The Crystal Clear from Katzu is very nice, too but if you smoked some strong indicas before the high is not so strong... the taste is yammm like fresh flowers my advice smoke this at first or no strong indica before...
The Budder and Full Melt Hashes from Bushdoctor are nice, too. They have more a strong long lasting clear High... very High THC Content but the Royal Jelly hit more but not so clear...
Try the one from Greenhouse first top class Ice O Lator for a cheap price and every smoke through the bong was like an real trip (Royal Jelly too but 55€/g!)...
Last edited by Marok21 on Mon 27th Jul 2009 02:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NIZZLE

Post by NIZZLE »

FlyByNite wrote:Haarlem Map showing 7 of the 15 coffeeshops there.

Enjoy
FlyByNite

this is another great map showing all 15 locations!!! (i have posted this in its own thread; Finding Coffee Shops in Haarlem)

Haarlem Map All 15 Coffeeshops
gonna heat me some Ti
HARRYO

Post by HARRYO »

Katsu - Clear Crystal!!

I've tried all the bush doc hashs/iso's! Also the Terminator...

And i have to admit none are consistent, its all on your luck!

But so far no issues with the Katsu clear Crystal

8)
then i got hi..I was jus about2reply.then I got hi
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Hash reply!

Violator « Not worth it! « but what you expect its barney's and they aint cheap « beside a few Herbs and TB hash i wouldnt spend a ¢ on anything else there Barney's rumble an other NOT WORTH BUYING!

NOON/MY: BB ice hash « this way good back when it came out few years ago and since then aint the same!(someone told me it DRY and like power hash now )

Terminator « from BASJO « ARK! NOT WORTH THE 50 euro smoked over 2 gram and only thing i got from it was neck pains and head pains! « other ppl here will tell you it the best hash EVER! « it up to you to try it for yourself and SEE!

Dampkrings: Riffman hash « mostly all good around 8-15 euros!

Katzu: like Boner say Crystal hash cant go wrong there .4 10-12.50 euro=25-30 a full gram and 110 for 5g! also the maroc ice is nice 2,35 for 20e

BushDoctor ICE hash! ive tried a few and loved each one the Jelly back in tha day was WOW but wouldnt buy it now from there. ASLAMA ice hmm so good 22 E also the MEXMaroc at 18 is nice « but Bleuibird got some cheaper i think!

Bleubird:they got many good hash at got price!

My pic of best hash is Bushdoctor's= BBC=Blackberrycheese ICE « it some tasty and smells like a skunk just piss on you « but its 45euro!

my 2 pic is Kadinsky's Trans hymalaya 43e for 5 grams! « it new to me so thing could change on future trips! « this like smoking chocolat

many others just need time to think back ;)
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

get the "Skuff" from Yoyo, its 1,4 for 10€
strong shit, its made by outdoor-plants and you taste that, but its of great quality. And katsu is nearby, so you can visit two great shops at once :)
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Sensistar Ice was very good, but the crystal clear @ Katsu is a very good value Ice IMO.
The unpressed crystals from MY was also quality but dont know if they stock it anymore.
Another option is sod the Ice and get the Terminator which will last you longer than any iceolator probably a few days.
Have a good one 8)
toolsheddaddy

Post by toolsheddaddy »

Dang ya all
Thanks for all the help
I am going to take notes and see how many I can get through.

In the past I got a hash called "Dutch Chocolate"
I havent seen it on any menus does anyone remember where it was from ?
I think it was from De Rokerij ??
Boner

Post by Boner »

Paradox did a dark morroccan hash called Ccocolate cant say if they still carry it but it was one of my faves.

http://www.black-arts.org/~reatta/Menus ... 152007.JPG
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972