Best spacecakes?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
PirateRaff

Best spacecakes?

Post by PirateRaff »

which place is best for spacecakes? gonna have some to eat on the planeride when going home:P and would pot+yoghurt work good?

If your pee is clean you are a cop!
Iko

Post by Iko »

"would pot+yoghurt work good?"

Spacecake works so well because your body can easily digest and absorb the cannaboids.
So if you wanted to put something in your youghurt id personally say melt or lightly heat and crumble hash into it.
Cannaboids are fat solluable so should work well.
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
StonedSince67

Re: Best spacecakes?

Post by StonedSince67 »

PirateRaff wrote:... and would pot+yoghurt work good?
well it works for me

thc is soluble in fat, so i buy a small pot of full-fat yoghurt, take some pollem hashish and crush it to a powder, stir it into the yoghurt and let it stand for an hour, stirring every 10-15 minutes or so

then eat as your first food of the day and wait for a little while

in an hour or so, i then feel a bit of a glow

maybe it might work for you, good luck ...
PirateRaff wrote:which place is best for spacecakes?
i hear basjoe has some nice things for eating
Balou

Post by Balou »

Kadinsky never lets me down!
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

my way off making a yoghurt - take a spoon with a small amount of butter on - melt the butter with a lighter under the spoon then crumble in the hash. Will turn to a nasty brown looking liquid - pour into youghurt - stir it up and you're done. This way makes sure the dope is completely absorbed and doesn't have a gritty quality to it.

Usually do this just before I check out of hotel for the trip to airport. If you'r e wondering where I get the butter from - I steal those little packs that the hotel has at breakfast. Sometimes a spoon to if I have forgotten to take one with me.
Valo

Post by Valo »

I gave up with space cakes and such as i simply dont like the taste.....and now just find swallowing a 1g lump (of nice hash) whole or after a couple of chews and wash it down with a hot cup of tea has exactly the same effect.

Not initially as fun maybe doing it this way, but still very strong high.

Before this, i used to buy a milkshake (from Amnesia for example) and then just crumble a gram of hash into the drink.
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
darkglobe

Post by darkglobe »

Paradox @ €5.50...best i've ever had
La Tertulia @ €5...if you like very sweet chocolatey things
De Kuil @ €8...very expensive,but very strong
"That cats something i can't explain"
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

anyone tried firecrackers? dont know the exact recipe but im sure you can google it. i know it involves peanut butter(the oily organic kind)
crackers and like a gram of good weed finely ground...and last an oven. id like to try the recipe but switch up the peanut butter with nutella spread and butter.

also doesn't la tertulia do a weed/hash chocolate bar? i had a friend who said they bought some from there and liked them. also didn't ww in haarlem used to make one?
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Popeyes Choc Brownie, cant remember price (Think 6E). Did not remember much after and i only had half. Nice tasting too.