strongest weed in amsterdam

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
sHrOoMz

strongest weed in amsterdam

Post by sHrOoMz »

Hey All,
I am from India and now in amsterdam for more than a month and im trying almost every weed from so many coffeeshops, however still could not find a real strong weed. In in India i smoke a very good hashish a real strong one which grows in the north of india close to the himalayas in a state called himachal pradesh after smoking that i have tried hash here as well but i still could not find the weed or hash strong enough... :?
Can anyone suggest which would be the strongest weed here may be i smoke a spliff and i can fly for sometime at least .. :P

free your mind...:XXX
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

go to Mellow Yellow, buy their S5 Haze and after this come here and tell me its not strong :)

(btw, you should learn to post in the right section of this board ;) )
mark the martian

Post by mark the martian »

Lots of people here swear by Basjoes Terminator. It's a gooey resin, and it costs like 50e a gram. It's an icelator, I'm sure it will fuck you up :D
baked

Post by baked »

if it contains gas it probably is not ice but bho.

what do you like shrooomz? mind high or body stone?
sHrOoMz

hmm

Post by sHrOoMz »

Hey,
thanks guyz i would certainly try for S5 Haze from mellow yello thnx mate...
I cant afford a gram for 50e hihi its stupid in my point of view... coz i get like high content of THC for 15-20 e/gm so makes no sense to spend so much of money.. on just a hash or weed ..
baked its a good question well it depends on mood i sometimes needs to get fucked mentally and sometimes physically .. so suggest me both the perspective of so called highs ..hihi..
thanks everyone again for the suggestions.. :P
sHrOoMz

buddha's sister and pot of gold

Post by sHrOoMz »

hey all,
after trying several weeds in amsterdam from various coffeeshops, i am sticking to buddha's sister in hunters coffeeshop which is for 12.5e/g and if i dont wana spend 12.5e/g then i go for pot of gold in blue brothers for a bag of 10e.. :D
Any comments on these kinds and types??
baked

Post by baked »

i would go to dampkring and get some nice mexican haze for a clear uplifting high, some g13/ amnesia for a nice hybrid and maybe the g13/hashplant for a everlasting stone :D
sHrOoMz

thnx mate

Post by sHrOoMz »

thnx bake,
i would try both tomorrow as i will be in amsterdam for 4 days from tomorrow ...:D
mark the martian

Oh ok, that's a pretty small budget for buying 'the strongest' stuff then I'd say. Several places do expensive hashes like Terminator from Basjoes, I am lead to believe that it's a lot stronger than what you would buy for around 15e.

Sounds like you just want an awesome smoke. I've got to tell you that from experience, there isn't a 'strongest' grass in Amsterdam, all the good quality stuff from ACD recommended coffeeshops will get you equally stoned. They're all just slightly different, that's all.

Good luck in your search! :)
sHrOoMz

i think so too

Post by sHrOoMz »

thnx mark,
well even i think so coz it was hard to differentiate in the high.. though to make a different taste and smell was easier, and yeah i think i have one more month so will keep trying at diff places .. however will start with the suggestions i got here.. but trust me i really want to get that hash from india here to make everyone smoke a spliff of that.. it is indeed an insane hash .. stronger than malana .. i have seen malana in fe coffeeshops which is actually the place close to im talking about its just another village in india in the valley but what i smoke is even stronger than malana.. but im sure they dont have pure malana here else it would have been hit amsterdam mad hihi.. well thanks again mate..
happy smoking ..:D
mark the martian

Cool man, so what's the legal status of hash where you're living?
sHrOoMz

legal lol

Post by sHrOoMz »

Hey,
Well dude legally it is not allowed.. however its easy to get it and even smoke it because what i generally do is go to the place where it is grown which is quite far away from the main civilized areas on India between the mountains and valleys where there are no roads you have to walk for a day or 2 to get there and then it is sure that you get the purest of it and also the oil and cream if you like and you cant beat the prices dude you get it for like 10e for 10 grams and i bet that hash is best you can smoke in the whole world .. its too hard to control sometimes as it wipes your body and mind and i have been smoking that for last 3 years may be thats why i dont find any weed here as strong as that hash even hash here which i get is not even 40% closer to that.. i can show you the pictures if you like.. but not here its kinda taboo in india if you are into cannibalism hihi.. but loads of people come there from all over the world as in 1000 or 2000 euro you can spend a year around that place thats the charm of india its damn economical particularly the place im talking about .. :D
sHrOoMz

chunk left

Post by sHrOoMz »

I still have a chunk left of some hash with me here which i have saved for special occasion hihi well its not the same which i mentioned but yes from india and strong enough to shake me up.. so ill save it for the right time..may be soon as holidays are approaching and i will be tripping big time so i might smoke it up this weekend ..:D
Ash333

Post by Ash333 »

I read somewhere recently that De Grall has fresh Indian Hashes in at around E12. Check it out and get back to us.

While your down that way take a look at Media and Katsu, nice area.
No Victim? No Crime.
sHrOoMz

ill try

Post by sHrOoMz »

hey thnx ash for the info,
well i will try for that as well because i cant try so many things together so one by one and will get back to you asap..
happy smoking ..:D