Leftovers what to do?

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Goosey Joe

Post by Goosey Joe »

I see the pre flight, last minute, leftovers joint as an integral part of the Amsterdam experience? Ross' christmas sandwhich on friends anyone??

Leftovers joint outside the station, or if your organised and its nice weather, in Vondle Park.

Just don't do what I did one year and take a load of left over mushrooms pre flight. Telling everyone on your row that you think the stewardess' face is on fire in a whisper that is loud enough to be heard at the back of the plane is not a good look!

steven

Post by steven »

left overs, what left overs :lol:
matty223

Post by matty223 »

last time i left it on the nightstand with a note and i also hide some in the hotel room this was in April , now i am going back and i booked the same room, onlly staying there if i cant find a roommate (other one bailed last minute) for the APrtment i rented for 375 euro each for 11 nights
Bernum

Post by Bernum »

375 for 11 nights sounds decent, pity.
matty223

Post by matty223 »

it really is , the place is big 110 sq meters
Jasmeena

Post by Jasmeena »

Any leftovers /eq in the Eindhoven area, can be left with me until your next trip!!

PM me if you're interested...
"Don't step on the grass... smoke it!!"
treetop

Post by treetop »

That is a good deal matty. How is the location?

Great topic btw. I generally have leftovers as I have quite a low tolerance to weed.

One time I crumbled the weed best I could into a beer whilst on the train to Schipol.

Last time. Leaving it to the last minute I gave some to a hooker I passed in the RLD. After explaining the reason she seemed quite happy to take it despite the fact I'd wasted a minute of her time :evil:

This time aim to have smoked all my weed by the end of the trip but if not am open to (better) suggestions.

Sometimes it can be a bit hit or miss giving weed to random strangers even in a coffeeshop. They seem to think you might have an evil plan perhaps?

Agreed that sometimes giving
Panog

Post by Panog »

Guy you live in the UK, just post it.
treetop

Post by treetop »

Posting back is something I'd not consider personally. I only smoke in the dam and like to leave Amsterdam as a special and fun place to enjoy doing something different. :D
Panog

Post by Panog »

Sorry m8 didn't know... Well post it to me :wink:
ZigZags'R'us

Post by ZigZags'R'us »

Goosey Joe Posted:I see the pre flight, last minute, leftovers joint as an integral part of the Amsterdam experience? Ross' christmas sandwhich on friends anyone??
MY SANDWHICH

Did one of those and the moistmaker is amazing
Roll that shit, Light that shit, Smoke that shit
mrdcotor

Post by mrdcotor »

Pauli Wallnuts wrote:
Kingdoc wrote:If it was hash i would have just ate it! i normally eat 2/3 grams for the plane ride home anyways 8).
whats the point it wont do anything, thc has to be heated to activate
Don't tell them: http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/hemp/arab1.htm
luvtick

Post by luvtick »

The very first time I did Cannabis Cup (in 2000), I was there with my ex-husband who does not smoke. He was my official roller. We hit every coffeeshop on the list (13 of them that year, I think) and bought the entry from every place. That is at least one gram per place...all for ME. We were only there during the cup and had to fly out the day after the cup. The last night we were there I stayed up smoking roach after roach after roach lighting the next one from the previous one. I smoked until I couldn't breathe!! Eventually I had to give up. I could no longer inhale without wheezing. There was still SO MUCH weed left...I didn't want to throw it away...that would be sacrelige, right?

I put all the leftovers in a bag and took it on the train to Schiphol. I figured I'd find someone off a flight from the US that would appreciate a gift like this! I could not find anyone who spoke English. I heard lots of Dutch (duh), German, Italian, etc....no English! I didn't want to offend anyone, just in case they didn't smoke, so I nixed that plan. Now thoughts of tossing it were back...Instead, I found a piece of paper and wrote something like this:

YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW...THIS IS EVERYTHING LEFT OVER FROM THIS YEAR'S CANNABIS CUP. ENJOY AMSTERDAM!!

I left it on the bench and rode up the escalator to catch my flight. I turned to look at the bag.full of wonderful, green goodness and with a tear in my eye, waved goodbye...all the while with the ending theme music to The Incredible Hulk TV show playing in my head!

I often wonder if the bag was found....and enjoyed...

Post 9-11, I would NOT suggest this, however...
Stoner chicks RULE