The Bulldog Rockshop

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Bulldog Rockshop

I like Bulldog Rockshop
No votes
I do not like Bulldog Rockshop
No votes

Total votes: 0

chilly1952

The Bulldog Rockshop

Post by chilly1952 »

ACD Page: The Bulldog Rockshop

I found something I like about the Bulldog shops. They have vaporizers and free wifi. There were two different Bulldog shops right by my hotel (Marriott Renaissance) last weekend. Never bought any gear but abused their vaporizers and wifi. I've also done the same at their Palace before a Boom Chicago show.

Spent time in the Bulldog Rockshop this past weekend, before and after the 420 Cafe was open. Kind of a quiet place. Not very busy. The budtender was a good guy, he tells me there are 11 Bulldog CS's in town. I wouldn't put any of the Bulldog shops on my fav list but if you prefer to vap and have smoke Bulldogs, with all their many shops, can be just what you need for a quick vap.

THCproxy

The Bulldog Rockshop

Post by THCproxy »

Bulldog Rockshop: after touching down in Amsterdam in the early morning I checked into my hotel and went to the Bulldog Rockshop because it was still early and they were open. Despite the fact that I am no stranger to the finer strains back home, as an American it was still quite an odd experience for me to ask for the menu for the first time, let alone smoke in public and not be treated like a criminal. Luckily for me the budtender, a beautiful lady of Spanish origins, was most helpful in choosing a strain (I had just gotten off the plane and did not want to get too fried just yet). For between 8-9 Euros The Northern Lights was a bargain, and as a person who is familiar with this strain I can assure you that the subdued yet unique scent proved it to truly be northern lights. The trichomes were all intact and covered the bud completely. The budtender was so kind and reassuring, and eventually the nervousness I felt from smoking in a public place (especially with a Politie right outside the shop writing a parking ticket!) had eventually subsided. A great place for an early morning smoke, as it can be quite crowded in the evening time.
Balou

Post by Balou »

THCproxy wrote:Bulldog Rockshop: after touching down in Amsterdam in the early morning I checked into my hotel and went to the Bulldog Rockshop because it was still early and they were open. Despite the fact that I am no stranger to the finer strains back home, as an American it was still quite an odd experience for me to ask for the menu for the first time, let alone smoke in public and not be treated like a criminal. Luckily for me the budtender, a beautiful lady of Spanish origins, was most helpful in choosing a strain (I had just gotten off the plane and did not want to get too fried just yet). For between 8-9 Euros The Northern Lights was a bargain, and as a person who is familiar with this strain I can assure you that the subdued yet unique scent proved it to truly be northern lights. The trichomes were all intact and covered the bud completely. The budtender was so kind and reassuring, and eventually the nervousness I felt from smoking in a public place (especially with a Politie right outside the shop writing a parking ticket!) had eventually subsided. A great place for an early morning smoke, as it can be quite crowded in the evening time.
After reading this review I know you are full of shit. The Bulldog chain is probably the worst shops in A'dam.

Peace,
Balou
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Boner

Post by Boner »

balou1999 wrote:
THCproxy wrote:Bulldog Rockshop: after touching down in Amsterdam in the early morning I checked into my hotel and went to the Bulldog Rockshop because it was still early and they were open. Despite the fact that I am no stranger to the finer strains back home, as an American it was still quite an odd experience for me to ask for the menu for the first time, let alone smoke in public and not be treated like a criminal. Luckily for me the budtender, a beautiful lady of Spanish origins, was most helpful in choosing a strain (I had just gotten off the plane and did not want to get too fried just yet). For between 8-9 Euros The Northern Lights was a bargain, and as a person who is familiar with this strain I can assure you that the subdued yet unique scent proved it to truly be northern lights. The trichomes were all intact and covered the bud completely. The budtender was so kind and reassuring, and eventually the nervousness I felt from smoking in a public place (especially with a Politie right outside the shop writing a parking ticket!) had eventually subsided. A great place for an early morning smoke, as it can be quite crowded in the evening time.
After reading this review I know you are full of shit. The Bulldog chain is probably the worst shops in A'dam.

Peace,
Balou
Agreed, I think we have a new breed of troll on the boards.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
schererbuzz

Post by schererbuzz »

Boner wrote:
balou1999 wrote:

Peace,
Balou
Agreed, I think we have a new breed of troll on the boards.
Yep, looking more and more like it.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

balou1999 wrote:

Peace,
Balou
Perhpas not, I now the 'beautifull Italian woman' he speaks of, and once in a while I get a little weed here. I get the vast majority elsewhere, for a lot of the same reasons repeated above, but (if memory serves me) their Lemon Haze was very good. Good Atlantis truffles

Definitely way overboard with the techno beat.

I can't say enough good things about their adjoining hotel, I wouldn't stay anywhere else
He who tries to shine dims his own light
Chrisuperfly

Post by Chrisuperfly »

I have never been to the Bulldog Palace but, if we are talking about the Bulldog Rockshop on Singel next to Rokerij and The Doors.

I liked it, tried the Lemon Haze while I was there on an 8 hour layover. Not too bad.
Not_the_monk

Bulldog Rockshop

Post by Not_the_monk »

Singel 12,
Amsterdam 1013 GA
ACD Page: Bulldog Rockshop

New menu for The Bulldog Rockshop dated 15 July 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by RealFresh187

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Bulldog ... gRock.html

Last edited by Not_the_monk on Tue 7th Nov 2023 08:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not_the_monk

Re: Bulldog

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for The Bulldog Rockshop dated 29 October 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by RealFresh187

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Bulldog ... gRock.html

Not_the_monk

Re: The Bulldog Rockshop

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for The Bulldog Rockshop dated 2 May 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Satoshi

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-bull ... kshop.html