Whats happening to ACD?

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
chichi

Post by chichi »

Skinanother you have only seen a tip of this iceberg.

islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

Just so long as we don't have to see a video of what he does with Allah's Akbar. :shock:
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

how bout ya all fuck off and talk about amsterdam?..huh..huh?...if not, just fuck off..im right here if ya wanna get stupid...i love making examples of you big bad internet douchbags...come smoke and stop acting like a kindergarden playground...right here...basjoe after 10..ya got another week....shop crawl in a couple hours if ya cant wait...fuckin channels losers aint happy unless everyone else is upset...fuckin losers...heres some kool aid...have a drink....now..my orange scooter awaits...we shall ride
rockin into the night
Max Flower

Post by Max Flower »

USBONGLORD wrote:now..my orange scooter awaits...we shall ride
Hoveround or Gypsy?

You'd probably get more chicks with the Gypsy.

Image Image
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
spidergawd wrote: Do you notice how to a troll everyone is a prick or a cunt, there's something in there I'm sure. Any body with an education help me out please. :?
According to Freud: may be stuck in the Pyscho-Sexual phase of Pyschological Development?

:wink:
Cheers Sir Prof. I knew my taxes were being well spent sending you kids to college :roll:

But that Pyscho-Sexual phase thing sounds like it could apply to a very large lump of the male population I think. Maybe the trolls just got it worse. :?
:lol: :lol:

Bonglord & Luvtick do the C.C. Big style ImageImage
What a long strange trip it is.