Anybody tried Airpots?

Including growing tips and questions.
Loftmonkey

Re: Anybody tried Airpots?

Post by Loftmonkey »

I still love my airpots :mrgreen:

Done the hole thing in normal pots, yep it works, depends as USB says what medium you're using, but IMHO airpots are best. Ya can re use em, so cost comes down with each beautiful grow

Keep safe

oohhh smooth...
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Loftmonkey wrote:I still love my airpots :mrgreen:

Done the hole thing in normal pots, yep it works, depends as USB says what medium you're using, but IMHO airpots are best. Ya can re use em, so cost comes down with each beautiful grow

Keep safe
Thanks for your insight.
You say the cost comes down with every grow, does that mean you prorate the cost? :o :wink:

With an initial investment of approximately 700 Euros, I made all of that back on the first grow. The street value of the yield was over 2000 Euros. :mrgreen:
The only items that I now count towards the cost of growing are electricity, nutrients, grow medium, and seeds. Water use is within the monthly allowance.
This list will be amended when I grow hydro because I won't have to buy soil every time. I am going to use expanded clay pellets which are reusable, a one time write-off, as will be the AirPot and drip irrigation systems.

Happy farming...
Loftmonkey

Post by Loftmonkey »

Hi Uncle Ron, with my mrs I have to cost every last grain :wink:

Good luck with your new set up and let us know how you get on, please

Keep safe

I never know what the street value of mine is, it all gets smoked by me and my 3 best mates,oh and the woman who lives next door, she's got MS, seems to help her
oohhh smooth...
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

:lol:
My next grow (with airpot) will be a while, but eventually... ... ... ...
As for street prices, check this website, info a bit dated... http://www.webehigh.com/
I figure about 20-25% less than the equivalent found in Amsterdam. A bit of a ballpark estimate, but close enough for stoner math. :mrgreen:

Happy farming...
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

A friend of mine uses airpots. He's been using them for around a year, and truth be told - he gets some giant plants for the pot size he uses. When I start growing again (whenever that may be) I will definitely opt for airpots.

Tricky_D
... as long as it aint a cheque ;)