Vape Pen

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
Papi

Vape Pen

Post by Papi »

I'm thinking about buying some vape pen while being in Amsterdam, need it not for wax but for smoking normal crushed herbs(since wax is pretty much unavailable where i live). Any suggestions?:)

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
seouleast70

Re: Vape Pen

Post by seouleast70 »

Azarius on Kerkstraat has some cheaper vape pipes. It has a flame protection screen so only the heat goes through. Google their site and click on the vaporizors. You'll see the vape pipes and pens.
I'm planning on getting one myself.

Peace
Not long now....
Papi

Post by Papi »

Thanks, i appreciate your help
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
seouleast70

Post by seouleast70 »

I would tell you to do some research, like read through thousands of posts, most of which are outdated, but..... it's not in me. I just found that site myself. Hope it helps.

Peace.
Not long now....
geekymonkey

Post by geekymonkey »

There's a large vaporizer thread around here. I got the atmos vape as a gift and it works great for wax, but unless you intend to take it home and use it it would be really expensive for a one-off. It does a nice job vaping bubble hashes as well and a mediocre slightly crispy job on bud.
Because life is too short to smoke bad bud.
geekymonkey

Post by geekymonkey »

Ok, so I thought the thread was called something obscure, but it's literally "What's Your Favorite Portable Vape" viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23259
seouleast70

Post by seouleast70 »

Thank you. It's nice to get a reply that isn't tainted with high horse stench. Appreciate it very much.
Not long now....
Mike93

Post by Mike93 »

Unless your specifically requiring stealth, I'd go with the solo. Seems to get top mark reviews generally.

If your looking at something smaller and more stealthy, the pinnacle pro looks quite good especially with the small water bong attachment.

Me, I'd go Solo as its got that steller reputation. Newer vapes often have technical difficulties.

The Da Vinci Ascent struggles with this it seems. So many people having to send em back and get them replaced.

Hope this helps
geekymonkey

Post by geekymonkey »

ImageIt looks like 1e Hulp is not stocking vape pens for 40euro- not sure which ones they are, but Larby usually has good taste in gear.
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

your gonna have to pay out for a vape pen that does herb. bleak mentioned one on the link geeky put up 90 euros? its new so it might still be crap, me i would get a cheap one online take out with you buy half gram of shatter. i did this with half gram of butter as well did a bit of both on a rig it goes in seconds, but met up with treetop who had been to expo and had a cloud 5 vape pen (cloud 5 pops in my head, but it might be something completely different. we were so wasted) so treetop filled the pen up this thing used so little and you got like 20 ish hits off 0.05 of a gram it was a dream land moment each hit got you so slaughtered (better than a bong) and when it was finished you stir it up and another 10 awesome hits my our little group were constant chonging away at it. i couldnt smoke the half g of shatter and butter and had to put it in a joint (which was lovely) after 3 long days of going for it. i will be doing this again no doubt about it. this is my new number one tip with amsterdam along with watch out for the bikes. you can use it anywhere no one will raise an eyebrow sorry that dragged on im using cheese on the solo and i am in no state where i should be engaging with people, but i am. sorry about that. so mike with the pinnacle bong bit i got the fbomb one for the solo got a water adapter with much better suction and i tend to stay away from it. i cant help but toke away for ages on it theres no tickly coughing in your throat its so smooth going down it remarkable, then you breath out and all hell of a coughing fit ive done this 20 times in a row now while actively saying dont take a long toke constant in my head. its like when you have a number 2 and think dont wee dont wee and you Do.. i do like the look of the pinnacle and the clouds wow but too much of a good thing isnt
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

The black pen in the box that is being held appears to be an AGO G5. I have this pen, picked it up for $30 on eBay and it does do dry herb, but not that well. I ended up getting a glass dome attachment for under $10 shipped and now use it exclusively for oils. AGO G5 instructions http://vaporpuffs.com/2013/05/08/how-to ... vaporizer/

If I had to shop over again for a pen and I could use the internet, I'd just buy a 510 battery (E-cig) w/charger and pickup a separate oil attachment. I'd wager this way you could get a set up for around $20. I think 40euro for a pen sold at a coffeeshop would be a fair deal though.

If I was heading to the Dam soon and wanted a pen, I would consider purchasing the 510 battery and charger beforehand and then purchasing a dome (or whatever attachment I wanted) in the Dam. Do any headshops sell pieces for pens separately?

Build your own vape pen w/e-cig parts http://www.weedist.com/2013/05/build-yo ... rch-order/
http://mokum2006.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://mokum2008.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
templeball

Post by templeball »

stuart1976 wrote:this is my new number one tip with amsterdam along with watch out for the bikes.
mate the only way to level the playing field with the bikes is get on one, its a game changer. Its far less dangerous in reality than walking in dam for the serious stoner, plus gives back the joy of riding and giggling like a kid. have you ever tried it, i dont recall you mentioning it in any of your (often very funny) field reports?
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

i dont do bikes in dam, if i was not really smoking much i might, but im in dam and ill be so wasted ill crash into something or something will hit me. i wouldnt mind a scooter though. ive nearly been run over by most forms of transport (getting nearly run over by trams is a bit embarrassing)
templeball

Post by templeball »

stuart1976 wrote:i dont do bikes in dam, if i was not really smoking much i might, but im in dam and ill be so wasted ill crash into something or something will hit me. i wouldnt mind a scooter though. ive nearly been run over by most forms of transport (getting nearly run over by trams is a bit embarrassing)
:D :D fair enough, whats that saying 'its a wise man who knows their limits' or something...my last but one trip i took two north london mates, I bigged up the whole bike thing, it took me two days to persuade them to go in the local bike shop id found and instead the fuckers hired two electric scooters. So we spent the rest of the trip apart in reality because they whizzed from Barneys to katsu, from Club Media to Prix Dam etc, zigzagging across town all day long, and I didnt. Net result was they scored twice as much as me, spent twice as much, didnt get any more stoned because theres a limit to how much weed you can ingest without an IV drip, and one of them skidded off and his bike hit a tram and he had to pay crash damage, but they loved it. The scooters were electric, and allowed in the bike lanes
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Wifey has just started using her AGO G5 , will report back later :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)