Kadinsky

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Kadinsky

I like Kadinsky
89%
I don't like Kadinsky
11%

Total votes: 131

French Smoker

Re: Kadinsky

Post by French Smoker »

Anyone who tried Super Silver Haze and Fatima's hand here ?

Binman

Post by Binman »

New menu with some of my hash favourites gone.I'm interested to find out what the weed is like here I've never purchased anything but hash.
Colino

Post by Colino »

Binman wrote:New menu with some of my hash favourites gone.I'm interested to find out what the weed is like here I've never purchased anything but hash.
what a shame, this has been only a hash place for me. never bought weed but tried from friends and I was never impressed
weezee

Post by weezee »

purchased a gram of original cheese nothink special would not buy again
HisDudeness

Post by HisDudeness »

Brown Sugar hash - worth stopping by for. Lovely taste, soft with a bit of heat applied, easy to work with and super strong smoke. 12.5/gram maybe a little pricey for this but I like it.
Mind If I Do a J?
la2019

Post by la2019 »

HisDudeness wrote:Brown Sugar hash - worth stopping by for. Lovely taste, soft with a bit of heat applied, easy to work with and super strong smoke. 12.5/gram maybe a little pricey for this but I like it.
+1!
Sheska

Post by Sheska »

Oh that sounds very interesting. Hope I can pick up 5g for 50 this weekend, should be a good deal then.

BTW which shop did you guys visit? The one closest to the Dam(zoutsteeg) or one of the other 2? Rosmarijnsteeg or Langebrugsteeg. I've seen some major menu differences between them before.
HisDudeness

Post by HisDudeness »

Sheska wrote:Oh that sounds very interesting. Hope I can pick up 5g for 50 this weekend, should be a good deal then.

BTW which shop did you guys visit? The one closest to the Dam(zoutsteeg) or one of the other 2? Rosmarijnsteeg or Langebrugsteeg. I've seen some major menu differences between them before.
Only ever been to the Rosmarijnsteeg shop - cool place especially if you can get a window seat! Enjoy the hash if you get hold of some from there...
Mind If I Do a J?
Sheska

Post by Sheska »

Thank you very much for recommending it!

Picked up 5g of the Brown Sugar today at the Zoutsteeg location near the Dam, monitor said they had a little over 14 grams left before my purchase, so they should still have some left. Rolled about .9 grams in a joint, I'm only a third into it and I already love it. It handles perfectly, nice and soft but crumbles easily. Smells and tastes pretty nice and the effects were relaxing from the first hit and are already turning heavy. Brilliant smoke with the 5g for €50 deal.
HisDudeness

Post by HisDudeness »

Sheska wrote:Thank you very much for recommending it!

Picked up 5g of the Brown Sugar today at the Zoutsteeg location near the Dam, monitor said they had a little over 14 grams left before my purchase, so they should still have some left. Rolled about .9 grams in a joint, I'm only a third into it and I already love it. It handles perfectly, nice and soft but crumbles easily. Smells and tastes pretty nice and the effects were relaxing from the first hit and are already turning heavy. Brilliant smoke with the 5g for €50 deal.
You're most welcome, good to hear you got some and are enjoying it! Just wish I'd have found it before now, will definitely be going back for more. Enjoying one right now myself, mixed with a little White Silver from 1e Hulp - great combination.

The dude abides.
Mind If I Do a J?
godhed

Post by godhed »

Went to Kadinsky today to buy hash and got a gram each of Atlas (15.50E) and Brown Sugar (12.50). The BS was better than the Atlas with it's petroleum aftertaste. The BS aftertaste wasn't that great, either and neither hash gave me the level of high that I crave. Twizzla from Green Place is far superior to both in terms of aftertaste and potency. Just wish GP did 5g deals :cry:
latapy10

Post by latapy10 »

Damn! I was really wanting to try the fatimas hand and get a 5g block of king hassan if it was top grade hassan but they're both off the menu and from the last post the replacements are no good. Has anyone tried the royal cream or is the caramello any good from here? The 5g deals here look apealing and i fucking love moroccan hash! Il be in dam in a few weeks so will be checking one of these shops out.
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

The 100% sativa Super Silver Haze here has become my preferred sativa smoke this trip. It's a really stong sativa kick in the head if you don't need taste and 54 euro for 5 grams is a good deal for a smoke this potent. Individually it is 13.50 euro per gram so it is better to get the 5 gram deal if you like the smoke.
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

100% sativa super silver haze you say?
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

That's how they advertise it on their menu. Judging by the potency I can believe it.
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!