The Annual 4-20 Gathering - 20th April 2015

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
bleak

Re: The Annual 4-20 Gathering - 20th April 2015

Post by bleak »

Proposed TnT 21st April 4:20pm - Rusland
I've been meaning to visit this place for a while. Apparently they have multiple floors so we should have enough room.

Proposed TnT /WnB 22nd April 11:00am - Siberie
They make excellent coffee here, so its a good place for wake n bake if you like coffee.They also have Extreme Q vapes available to use. Big tables in the front.

Proposed TnT 23rd April 12:00pm - Katsu
You'll find me on the Verdamper, or patiently waiting my turn :) After we're done at Katsu, we could satisfy the munchies with some fries at the place opposite. And maybe head to Club Media afterwards? Mini De Pijp crawl :mrgreen:

For those staying on after April 20, lets keep the party going!

ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

bleak wrote:Proposed TnT 21st April 4:20pm - Rusland
I've been meaning to visit this place for a while. Apparently they have multiple floors so we should have enough room.
Should make this 1 :mrgreen: checking out just before , will stash bags & head over :mrgreen:

Also @Lemming & FBN , can I have 20/04/15 @20:30@Utopia added pls
don't think we'll make it there on the 21st as we're leaving around 18:30/19:00 & doubtful i'll make another trip before they close for good :(
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
macky

Post by macky »

Some time we need t+t on testing tuesday?
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

bleak wrote:Proposed TnT 21st April 4:20pm - Rusland

Proposed TnT /WnB 22nd April 11:00am - Siberie

Proposed TnT 23rd April 12:00pm - Katsu

For those staying on after April 20, lets keep the party going!
All posted on the Whos In Town page.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

ftcarer wrote:can I have 20/04/15 @20:30@Utopia added pls
Posted on the April Whos In Town page.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Occasional Bowl and Treetop - I wasn't aware of non-smoking inside Sound Garden. I've only been there on nice sunny days when we've been outside anyway.

Are you still up for it or would you prefer somewhere else?
treetop

Post by treetop »

Lemming wrote:Occasional Bowl and Treetop - I wasn't aware of non-smoking inside Sound Garden. I've only been there on nice sunny days when we've been outside anyway.

Are you still up for it or would you prefer somewhere else?
I asked them about it behind the bar while I was ordering a drink and they said no problem out in the garden. A lot of people congregate around the stairs too. Gets really crowded back there in the summer. Inside is virtually empty.
How much did you produce?
Occasional Bowl

Post by Occasional Bowl »

I'm still up for meeting in Sound Garden, we can go somewhere else if the weather is bad. 1e Hulp is nearby.
Hang on to your head
Occasional Bowl

Are we going to have nominee's for the cup this year or can people suggest whatever shop they want?
Hang on to your head
Occasional Bowl

FlyByNite wrote:
Occasional Bowl wrote:Ok - My dates are booked I will be in Mokum from 16 April 2015 - 23 April 2015. Here We Go! :mrgreen:
Posted on Whos In Town.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
I forgot to say thank you
Hang on to your head
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Ha! Finally got myself sorted, will be there 19th - 22nd April. :thumbup:

Anyone stayed in this crazy house hotel, http://www.inntelhotelsamsterdamzaandam.nl/en/Home.html ? It came up on a decent flight/hotel deal on Expedia, so I thought I'd give it a try. It's very modern with all creature comforts so might be a gas. :P :D
What a long strange trip it is.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

spidergawd wrote:Ha! Finally got myself sorted, will be there 19th - 22nd April. :thumbup:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
treetop

Post by treetop »

spidergawd wrote:Ha! Finally got myself sorted, will be there 19th - 22nd April. :thumbup:

Anyone stayed in this crazy house hotel, http://www.inntelhotelsamsterdamzaandam.nl/en/Home.html ? It came up on a decent flight/hotel deal on Expedia, so I thought I'd give it a try. It's very modern with all creature comforts so might be a gas. :P :D
Stayed in Zaandam during 420 a while back and looked at this hotel but I chose the cheaper option on the other side of the train tracks.
Wish I'd stayed here as it looks great and is right on top of the train station and in the pedestrian shopping area of the town which is lovely by the way.
Check out the Amnesia at CS Moonlight while you are there. They are the only place open past 11 and get a lot of traffic so easy to find, about a 5-10 min walk at most.
How much did you produce?
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

treetop wrote:

Stayed in Zaandam during 420 a while back and looked at this hotel but I chose the cheaper option on the other side of the train tracks.
Wish I'd stayed here as it looks great and is right on top of the train station and in the pedestrian shopping area of the town which is lovely by the way.
Check out the Amnesia at CS Moonlight while you are there. They are the only place open past 11 and get a lot of traffic so easy to find, about a 5-10 min walk at most.
Well it looked an ok deal £305 for flight and 3 nights hotel. I was going to stay at one I stayed at before near Amstel but the single person rooms on the deals are about the size of a monks cell, and this one is much better. And cheaper.
I'm interested in the area, it's dockland redevelopment, it was all ship building and repair yards up that way in my youth :wink: Might hire an ebike to get around. http://www.black-bikes.nl/bikes/rent-e- ... dame-bike/
Look forward to catching up with you and the guys again. I didn't come over at all last year, so I'll really enjoy this year even more :D
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Come on Mr Fly, I've admired your wheels so get me up on the W.I.T dude :thumbup: 19th. - 22nd. :idea: