Coffeeshops with Oldschool/Classic strains, where is the Best OG Kush ?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Kushinski

Coffeeshops with Oldschool/Classic strains, where is the Best OG Kush ?

Post by Kushinski »

can you recommend me coffee shops with old school / classic varieties? Unfortunately a lot goes in the direction of Cali, I don't like that :( .... And please, the best original OG Kush waves?

THX very Much :*

Tokeing tom

Re: Coffeeshops with Oldschool/Classic strains, where is the Best OG Kush ?

Post by Tokeing tom »

Lots of menus will have one or 2 old school names on the menu for example Cs Central always have white widdow het gelderse stock a decent orange bud solo recently had a cheese which sold out fast and was supposed to be lovely..I know what you mean about the changes towards new hybrid strains likewise and even more with hash unfortunately
On the og kush ..the best I had in years was in the greenhouse effect in the Newmarket square but it now is same menu as de kroon and tyson
Probably best go for kosher kush it can be found in a good few coffeeshops...greenplace and Bagherra spring to mind and its usually quality in both...Happy hunting 😉
Marok21

Re: Coffeeshops with Oldschool/Classic strains, where is the Best OG Kush ?

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Mon 7th Aug 2023 12:34 pm Probably best go for kosher kush it can be found in a good few coffeeshops...greenplace and Bagherra spring to mind and its usually quality in both...Happy hunting
We had the Kosher Kush from Bagherra last weekend and it was nice. Also Coffeeshop Easy Times is known for their Kosher Kush.
On the menu from Terps Army I spotted a few times OG#18 so maybe worth a look and if I remember right CC tried it once and was pretty happy with it even it was a bit pricey.
Kushinski

Re: Coffeeshops mit Oldschool/Classic-Sorten, wo ist der beste OG Kush?

Post by Kushinski »

thank you very much @Marok21 @Tokeing Tom . I'll see what I can find in the shops. I'll give feedback after my trip. Have a nice day