Tourist Rules and Protcol

Legal recreational and medical dispensaries.
Worsall

Tourist Rules and Protcol

Post by Worsall »

Just reaching out to our US stoners to find out what the rules are if you want to buy and smoke as tourist stateside?

We are travelling Chicago to LA over quite a long period and would like to chill out a few evenings

Any help appreciated, realise it complicated as we are crossing many states and rules are different. But places to chill and buy along Route 66 would be helpful?

AzLaker

Re: Tourist Rules and Protcol

Post by AzLaker »

Worsall wrote: Sun 3rd Sep 2023 09:50 am Just reaching out to our US stoners to find out what the rules are if you want to buy and smoke as tourist stateside?

We are travelling Chicago to LA over quite a long period and would like to chill out a few evenings

Any help appreciated, realise it complicated as we are crossing many states and rules are different. But places to chill and buy along Route 66 would be helpful?
Grab a couple of Apps while you're in the States. Here's a couple...https://www.leafly.com/ & https://weedmaps.com/
This way you can plug in which state you in & find the nearest dispensary on your route. If the state you're in says, "it's legal for recreational," you're able to buy. I live in Arizona, and we sell both, rec. & medical. (it's all about taxes) All you need then, is some form of legal ID to purchase and you're good.

Smoking in public, is illegal in most states. I've smoked in hotel rooms in the states. I just turn on the bathroom exhaust and blow it out there. Having some air freshener on hand wouldn't hurt either. Also, ask the budtenders the state you're in where a good place to partake might be without getting hassled. Pretty sure they'll help you out. :mrgreen:
If you're going through Phoenix, I'm not to far off Interstate 10. Give a PM. I think you might be traveling further north, along Interstate 40. Good luck and a safe trip. :thumbup:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Worsall

Re: Tourist Rules and Protcol

Post by Worsall »

Thank you for the heads up