December 28 - January 6

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Jungli009

December 28 - January 6

Post by Jungli009 »

Hello - long-time lurker here. Will be in Amsterdam from December 28 - January 6. Would appreciate any recommendations from locals as to where I can find a happy sativa strain to aid in my wanderings through this most beautiful city. A nice active high would be fun as I hit the town.

Thanks in advance!

Tokeing tom

Re: December 28 - January 6

Post by Tokeing tom »

Hello jungli and welcome here
I think that a good Dr greenspoon is what your looking for I had a really good one from Katsu a while back and I see on there recent menu that they also have an isolator hash made from it .
It was expensive but I would definitely pay the money for a treat as i imagine it would be a marvelous sativa buzz ..Happy Christmas I hope you enjoy your time there let us know how you get on
Jungli009

Post by Jungli009 »

Thank you, sir! Greatly appreciated. Very much looking forward to another solo adventure in the ‘Dam!
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Have a ball dude notnlong now
Jungli009

Post by Jungli009 »

Mr. Tom - been greatly enjoying the Dr Grinspoon and related isolater for the last two days. This was the perfect recommendation for me! Bought a couple of random strong indicas based in bud tender recommendations to ensure good sleep. But this mix has been exactly what I needed during the day. Greatly appreciated!
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Glad to have been of some help man ..