Another may visit

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
DazG1888

Another may visit

Post by DazG1888 »

All booked up for visit number 10 😁 into double figures now, should qualify for automatic citizenship now 😂
Staying down near vondelpark, again, easy access to terms army 2, and pretty much central for all my favourite haunts - het ballonetje, relax, maybe give 1e hulp another chance (mrs didn’t enjoy the last visit), and I’ve a few months to see what’s hot or not in the menu’s - keep the menu photos coming 😁
The countdown has begun …..

brufy

Re: Another may visit

Post by brufy »

Hope you have a great time.

I used to stay at The Prinsen, which is nearby I think and quite a cosy little hotel.
Over four years on ACD and none the wiser…
DazG1888

Post by DazG1888 »

That’s the exact hotel we are staying at !! Looks good, location wise at least
Denomolous

Post by Denomolous »

I will be doing the solo thing in May for 2 weeks (12th until 26th). I'm staying near the Westerkerk, if you and the Mrs. would like to meetup at a coffeeshop for a smoke and a chat name the time and place.
You can not
overdose on THC...

I've tried...
DazG1888

Post by DazG1888 »

Should have said, 5th -8th may is when I’ll be in town ..🤦‍♂️

I’m adding Bagheera to my list, been seeing and reading good things and I see they have lemon bubble on the menu 😁👌🏻 not sure why, but it’s a place I’ve never been to, maybe I’ve read too many things advising to stay away from the centre.

So that’s het ballonetje, solo, 1e hulp, the stud and Bagheera - that’ll do for starters 😁😂
gapie

Post by gapie »

I will be in mrk with my friend working there every Wednesday and Friday I m there at 6ish till 2100 ish then I go batavia after that for a couple of beers and Jays before I go home
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
DazG1888

Post by DazG1888 »

gapie wrote: Fri 29th Mar 2024 09:29 pm I will be in mrk with my friend working there every Wednesday and Friday I m there at 6ish till 2100 ish then I go batavia after that for a couple of beers and Jays before I go home
In bagheera?
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

DazG1888 wrote: Sat 30th Mar 2024 12:36 am
gapie wrote: Fri 29th Mar 2024 09:29 pm I will be in mrk with my friend working there every Wednesday and Friday I m there at 6ish till 2100 ish then I go batavia after that for a couple of beers and Jays before I go home
In bagheera?
That's Mr. K coffeeshop that Gapie is referring to. :)

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
DazG1888

Post by DazG1888 »

Ah right, I liked Mt K, visited there on a previous visit - I’m sure it was still Mr K & Co 😂 with the wee art gallery up the stairs.
Will maybe go again 😁
DazG1888

Post by DazG1888 »

So it is 5 weeks til we arrive, looks like it’ll be a late arrival so I’m thinking of stopping in at het gelderse for a first smoke. It’s a place I’ve never been in, I think I’ve always avoided coffee shops in the centre as I’ve always been wary of them being overpriced tourist traps - mostly after reading reviews on here 😂😂, but have seen some YouTube videos and they rate them highly, so maybe time to break the habits of previous visits 😁😂
MaryJanes

Post by MaryJanes »

Wow, seems like you're practically a local in Amsterdam now. Have a great time checking out the menus and soaking in the city's vibes.
DazG1888

Post by DazG1888 »

Three weeks today, already buzzing 😛 can’t wait to be walking the streets and avoiding the cyclists 😂 that feeling you get as you leave central station ….. tic toc…