Is Piracetam available where you live

TTx2

Re: Is Piracetam available where you live

Post by TTx2 »

i wonder what you are trying to potentiate but if if its molly then definitely try a st. john wort regimen to upregulate your serotonin (check bluelight.ru)

Ingwey Gooblebogger

Post by Ingwey Gooblebogger »

Hi All!

I have been considering using this for quite some time.

I thought that this was readily available in smartshops in the Netherlands.

It is not illegal in Canada, but I have not been able to find it in "brick-and-mortar" stores (as opposed to online ones).

I am very leery of online stores for the this type of product. (I worry about scams and more so about the potential for product contamination.)

For those of you who have sourced it, did you do it online?
Marco

Post by Marco »

Ingwey Gooblebogger wrote:Hi All!

I have been considering using this for quite some time.

I thought that this was readily available in smartshops in the Netherlands.

It is not illegal in Canada, but I have not been able to find it in "brick-and-mortar" stores (as opposed to online ones).

I am very leery of online stores for the this type of product. (I worry about scams and more so about the potential for product contamination.)

For those of you who have sourced it, did you do it online?
Online should be fine, its widely used. Lots of it comes from eastern Europe. Its by script only here.
TTx2

Post by TTx2 »

Laws for pharms are ridiculous here. :\
templeball

Post by templeball »

Still waiting for someone to tell me subtly or not what this goes with? I can't decipher the hints sorry :oops:
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King
Marco

Post by Marco »

templeball wrote:Still waiting for someone to tell me subtly or not what this goes with? I can't decipher the hints sorry :oops:
Its actually used to help with brain function, is in some trials for use with Alzheimer's patients. It also potentates certain substances one would find at a rave for example :P
Ingwey Gooblebogger

Post by Ingwey Gooblebogger »

Online should be fine, its widely used. Lots of it comes from eastern Europe. Its by script only here
If you have ordered it online, can you recommend any legit sites? (i.e ones where they delivered the unadulterated product)

I have seen it for sale when searching via the US amazon.com website, but I was not sure how those sellers were affiliated with amazon, if at all. (amazon is a legit firm, so I would not have a problem dealing with them, but others I am much more leery about)

In addition to its uses mentioned above, it also has other uses, therapeutic and otherwise. I am interested in investigating its nooptropic efficacy and also for its efficacy in treatment of a mild hereditary condition. (For which I do not want to take pharmaceuticals with strong, potentially nasty side-effects.)

Cheers!
Marco

Post by Marco »

Ingwey Gooblebogger wrote:
Online should be fine, its widely used. Lots of it comes from eastern Europe. Its by script only here
If you have ordered it online, can you recommend any legit sites? (i.e ones where they delivered the unadulterated product)

I have seen it for sale when searching via the US amazon.com website, but I was not sure how those sellers were affiliated with amazon, if at all. (amazon is a legit firm, so I would not have a problem dealing with them, but others I am much more leery about)

In addition to its uses mentioned above, it also has other uses, therapeutic and otherwise. I am interested in investigating its nooptropic efficacy and also for its efficacy in treatment of a mild hereditary condition. (For which I do not want to take pharmaceuticals with strong, potentially nasty side-effects.)

Cheers!
If you are in the US, I would go with an amazon site. I have no idea where i got it before, sorry.
TTx2

Post by TTx2 »

Marco wrote:
templeball wrote:Still waiting for someone to tell me subtly or not what this goes with? I can't decipher the hints sorry :oops:
Its actually used to help with brain function, is in some trials for use with Alzheimer's patients. It also potentates certain substances one would find at a rave for example :P
It does improve a lot brain function, particularly language, and associative memory. I also recommend Vinpocetine.