Siberie

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Siberie

I like Siberie
93%
I don't like Siberie
7%

Total votes: 121

paperplanes

Post by paperplanes »

killerkrackz wrote:love this place great staff , allway has get hash selection the casablance i would recomend, prices are good they do a €5 min which i greatif you wanna sample a few different bags.

Do they do half grams?

Dam 4 NYE
Dec 28th-Jan 4th
Get@Me
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Doubt it, since their stuff is pre-weighed. Well it was in 2006 anyways.
wietroker

Post by wietroker »

geoffk wrote:Doubt it, since their stuff is pre-weighed. Well it was in 2006 anyways.
The hash is doled out now. I'm not sure about the weed though. I think I remember too getting the weed pre-bagged a while back.
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Was in here on saturday afternoon,Got some "cali skunk" for 8 euros & it was ok i guess,Full of locals & a kinda strange dealer woman who barks "how many grams do you want" & then takes your money without even looking at you! never mind a goodbye :lol:,KD.
twisty

Re: Siberie

Post by twisty »

Great place to chill
westerkerk

Post by westerkerk »

twisty wrote:Great place to chill
It is but.... somethings missing for me, dunno what is, never feels completely enjoyable for me
Dave J

Post by Dave J »

Does the webcam still work for this place as I've not got it working for at least 6 months on my pc?.
Henryhill125

Post by Henryhill125 »

I like the weed here, and the staff is friendly enough. BUT....I just find this place completely uncomfortable to sit down and smoke. The set up inside just isnt right. If you are sitting at a table, the chair behind you is just way too close. If someone needs to squeeze in to get to a chair, they are bumping into the back of you (not thier fault) or spilling something on you and ruining your chill. Just my opinion. I like to stop by once per trip for the quality of the gear, but thats it.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Nice quiet little shop for a toke imo ,with 1 of the moodiest lbt's i've ever met , frosty the snowman would have been impressed , the younger girl & guy were both cool though , got their Californian , outstanding lovely smoke E8.30 :) (original orange bud apparently)
With all the talk of up-selling & shielding scales this shop impressed me , left alone to check the menu , given the weight I asked for & they weigh it right in front of you , scale conected to the till so you can see exactly what is going on .
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Boner

Post by Boner »

Didn't stop (too smoky and sweaty smelling inside) but both the Californian and Lemon Haze were real nice (didn't note the prices but around €8 for the C and €10something for the Lemon).

I'll edit pics in after.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
gettingrimey

Post by gettingrimey »

Me and my brother went in last week when it was 30c outside and really liked the place. first off it had aircon, which was a life saver. the female budtender was really nice and showed us a few strains we asked about. Ended up buying five grams of Jack Herrer for 40 Euros, it was a really great smoke. Skinned up a big spliff and got way too high, the taste was excellent. It has a really nice vibe in the shop and an extensive drinks menu, in the end the Jack Herrer spliff hit us so hard we had to abandon our trip to Barneys afterwards and head straight to McDonalds.
I be chillin on the beach in the South of Venice
Or merking the President live on Channel 7
RobKing

Post by RobKing »

Has anyone ever been to their jam session on 2nd sundays of the month? I was wondering if they had a drumset. Id be thrilled to jam a little in a coffeeshop! :mrgreen:
beq00000

Post by beq00000 »

RobKing wrote:Has anyone ever been to their jam session on 2nd sundays of the month? I was wondering if they had a drumset. Id be thrilled to jam a little in a coffeeshop! :mrgreen:
I believe De Graal does a jam session most saturday nights, and I'm fairly sure they have a drum kit.
geekymonkey

Post by geekymonkey »

Hey beq- any idea what time the jam session at deGral gets rolling? It sounds like something worth checking out.
Because life is too short to smoke bad bud.
beq00000

Post by beq00000 »

geekymonkey wrote:Hey beq- any idea what time the jam session at deGral gets rolling? It sounds like something worth checking out.
I'd guess around 7pm, but it's probably best to ring them ahead. They told me that they did it most Saturdays when I was there last October, but it seemed pretty loose...