my concert setlist collection

Tunes, bands and gigs.

Moderators: Balou, 2rollingstoned

AdanacDave

my concert setlist collection

Post by AdanacDave »

I am a concert junkie. Pure & simple. I listen to all kinds of music and have been to many, many concerts. I have been to 2 shows when I've been in Amsterdam, The Tragically Hip one time, and Snoop Dog another. Both shows were at the Paridiso, one of the best concert halls I have been to! -Over the years of concert attending I have collected many, many guitar picks and drum sticks and drum skins ...and setlist's. When a band performs live, they will make a setlist of the songs and the order in which they will be played. The setlist is usually taped to the floor of the stage, or a monitor on the front of the stage. For me, these are gold. Better than a guitar pick, or a photo or anything else.
So, here is a link to my setlist collection! Maybe you've heard of these bands and like'em, maybe not. Maybe you've been lucky enough to score a setlist from a show you've been to.....
Keep On Rock'n In A Free World!
DAve.

http://s613.photobucket.com/albums/tt21 ... ollection/

Peace
Iko

Re: my concert setlist collection

Post by Iko »

I prefer when a band gets up there WITHOUT a setlist and just flies by the seat of there pants, lets the muse take them.
Great interview with Jerry Garcia about that somewhere.
For a while Bob tried to impose a setlist in advance on the band, hoping to tell a story, but it seemed to detract from the story that was already "there".
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light