my new G pen..

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
Bob2

my new G pen..

Post by Bob2 »

so this is a snoop dogg g pen i brought one for brothers birthday pressy and he bloody loved it. so i got 2 myself (£22.99 from ebay )with loads of extras was a bargain. first of all i have to say its one of the best well made boxes ive ever had (pointless) i know. the pen is good and one toke your bloody high dense clouds and about 7-8 tokes if you fill right up to top of glass chamber battery is lasting good but not really cained it yet i would always use my solo for that this is for outdoor and holiday trips to dam & barca .does need a case i found a few belt strap pen cases cheap and will do job with it always by your side. they do a different coil for wax and extracts (ill probably get one)..

so is it a vape? of course its not at that price i wasnt expecting it too 5 -8 % vape at most it combusts real good, but when ive smoked it out it smells on exhale doesn't really smell like weed and know one flattered an eyelid at me all my mates who had a toke have all brought one too. and my brother has brought a glass screen to try to stop the combustion, if it works then amazing and its was only a few ££
so this picture of the burnt dry herbs isnt typical, let my dealer use it and he wanted to see how far it would go (and was gonna buy one as i left). i wouldnt take it so far myself, im annoyed with the sping at top that pushes weed down a little too much for me so after 3 long tokes it pushes it into a thin disc of partly combusted weed, but its good as its sorta stuck there and i just glass bit off turn round 180 degree and back on for toking but the pushing down the weed definitely helps it combust alot more.not tried the other cheap vape pens at all so i cant compare im afraid

toker31

Re: my new G pen..

Post by toker31 »

Been on the fence for ages to buy a name brand. The nameless cheap vape pens at $19 are tough to beat for the price, had mine going on 2 years with no issues.

Nice write up, thanks for the 2 cents. :D
Enjoy it!
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

My AGO is very similar, has the spring and tends to combust, but a handy little gadget no less, cheap basic and pretty stealthy. :D
What a long strange trip it is.
bigdaddyk

Post by bigdaddyk »

I have a g5 that I got off ebay a year ago and have to say its good bt combustion but not vapor I even bought the glass screens, waste of time! problem with them is you need to clean them out far too often and the brush they supply is crap. this snoop dog one looks like its gona have the same problems.
dam aint the only place in nl
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

so after a weekend smoke i put the pen to a proper test i want a reliable pen. well i havent ruined coil but after about 10 seconds it flashes blue 8 odd times (which means its gettting hot and overused) ok maybe but after awhile still does same thing. it still heats up herb but you cant fill up to top anymore as it just wont burn it now if it had an extra 5 seconds heating it would be good to go, but well im not filling it up constantly just for one/two small hits. sold other one i brought to mate after explaining the problem he still wanted it??? so anyway i would stay away from the snoop dog g pen. its cheap, yes extras/box kit and it looks pretty bloody sweet, but i want something i can trust in a little bit more. welll alot more and maybe not combust at nearly 100%
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

stuart1976 wrote:so after a weekend smoke i put the pen to a proper test i want a reliable pen. well i havent ruined coil but after about 10 seconds it flashes blue 8 odd times (which means its gettting hot and overused) ok maybe but after awhile still does same thing. it still heats up herb but you cant fill up to top anymore as it just wont burn it now if it had an extra 5 seconds heating it would be good to go, but well im not filling it up constantly just for one/two small hits. sold other one i brought to mate after explaining the problem he still wanted it??? so anyway i would stay away from the snoop dog g pen. its cheap, yes extras/box kit and it looks pretty bloody sweet, but i want something i can trust in a little bit more. welll alot more and maybe not combust at nearly 100%
Agree with you stuart I got the snoop dogg about 4 weeks ago its not that great at all I got it for £25 from amazon but I saw it in a shop in the dam last week and went into ask for a price.....90 fucking euros he was wanting for it, if someone buys the snoop dogg at that price they will feel well ripped off.
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

i went on ebay after reading this thread the other day.

they sell the snoop gpens for $25 bids (not sure what the final bid was)

problem is, its probably a fake looking at some of the feedback given from previous buyers.

and they tend to break, the coils aren't great etc.

the real ones from the manufacturer are $99.

not sure how you're selling real ones for $25... which tells me they're cheap knockoffs.
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

i dont think they are fake, but for 99 they built a pen they say will only last 6 weeks max (that fukers doomed from the beginning at that price 25 is just what they are worth) . mate popped round and i showed him problem with pen then he pushed button for 5 seconds de press then press button again works a treat again got hammered again last night, tbh i thought i would of burned coil out by now.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

no problems with my pen
been using it for a month too
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke