Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 08:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HisDudeness

Re: Best (bang per buck) indica hash in the Dam/NL at the mo

Post by HisDudeness »

kingbee wrote:That sounds just what I'm looking for, thanks.

Was it a clean smoke as well, or did it seem harsh or contaminated?

Cheers!
Seemed nice and clean to me, like most of the rifmans from dampkring. Rich taste and pretty hard to work with when at room temp, good to put in fridge for a bit before using i found...batch i had was seriously oily
Mind If I Do a J?
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

The Durrah is beautiful - there's a picture on page two my last travelogue here https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 10&t=31013

The high is lovely. It's certainly on the relaxing end of the scale rather than racy and heady, but comes with a little tickle of euphoria and has that lovely rounded 'full body relief' vibe that I know you'll dig Kingbee.

It's pretty clean for the money, obviously there's some plant-matter contaminant, but I've dabbed it on both Ti and Quartz nails and the small amount of residue it does leave turns to clean white ash so I'm fairly confident in say that it's not been adulterated or re-mixed.

The taste is great - somewhat familiar 'import' flavours (borne about by process than genetics I would have thought) are prevalent but there is a subtle but complimentary slightly savoury /slightly fruity high note that pleases. The BT told me this was a Moroccan press from Amnesia genetics. Whether that's true I'll leave to your imagination. At times I thought I caught hints - but in retrospect I'm not 100% convinced.

Had a last dab of it just now :)
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 08:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

kingbee wrote:
It's a shame your camera didn't focus in on the ripped open trichomes, as that would have been great, but it's still a good pic and thanks for posting it.
I was just too high to set the tripod back up and re-shoot. It looked good on the preview screen to my faded eyes! I wish I'd got it right too but I n my defence I had just nailed an oz+ in 2.5 days :)