Best coffeshop of these list

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
VanGong

Best coffeshop of these list

Post by VanGong »

Hi guys!what's the best CS in this list:(for hash and for weed separately):
-hunters
-cs 36
-coin
-last water
-hill street blues
-green house effect
-stones corner
-speak
thanx,ciao!

Hare Hare Supermarket!!!
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Welcome to the forum. I moved this topic out of shop reviews.

Last Waterhole has gone. Of the others, Greenhouse Effect is probably best but most of them are good.
Valo

Post by Valo »

No prizes for guessing my choice

....just click here for the answer :D
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
VanGong

Post by VanGong »

i'have create this listr beacuse my hotel in my voyage is the amstel botel and these CS are the nearest to me....just for choice the first CS to visit...for the best hash i find...my friends for weed...the coin and the 36 have catch my attention...anyone have other comments to help me???
Hare Hare Supermarket!!!
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Either Coin or 36 would be excellent choices. Actually, if you're staying on the Amstel, the closest shops are probably Future and Stix on Korte Koningsstraat.
Boner

Post by Boner »

If your stopping at the Botel then you'll be mad to miss Central coffeeshop even if its just to see the big wooden box menu!
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
VanGong

Post by VanGong »

Lemming wrote:Either Coin or 36 would be excellent choices. Actually, if you're staying on the Amstel, the closest shops are probably Future and Stix on Korte Koningsstraat.
Stix??seems a very little coffe shop but good?no?can i found there a very strong hash at good price?(for my first CS i want the best hash i can find closely to me)
Hare Hare Supermarket!!!
Boner

Post by Boner »

VanGong wrote:
Lemming wrote:Either Coin or 36 would be excellent choices. Actually, if you're staying on the Amstel, the closest shops are probably Future and Stix on Korte Koningsstraat.
Stix??seems a very little coffe shop but good?no?can i found there a very strong hash at good price?(for my first CS i want the best hash i can find closely to me)
Stix is an excellent coffeeshop, get yourself some of their Temple Ball and Gunpwder and away you go, the view overlooking the canal is amazing as well!
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
VanGong

Post by VanGong »

thanx for the information....
also,i have read that cs 36 have a strong ice-o-lator hash,doesn't it?
Hare Hare Supermarket!!!
claudandus

Post by claudandus »

dear vangong if you take a smoke for the first time then do take the strongest weed or hash for yer first trip coz' there is a chance of 60/40 that you can get a knock out due to the great amount of THC

*claud has seen many tourists that smoked for the first time and then got knocked out
Owner of Karina IRC-Bot and #Coffeeshop@P2P-NET
Valo

Post by Valo »

claudandus wrote:*claud has seen many tourists that smoked for the first time and then got knocked out
lol - I love people watching in the coffeeshops first thing in the morning, you can usually tell who has just arrived on the plane that morning by the whiteness of their faces and the angle which they are parallel to the ground!!

I seen people collapse in Central CS and Pink Floyd when I made my first stop of the trip at these shops :)
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
JW

Post by JW »

Its very funny when you see the colour drain from peoples faces, they go all serious check they have al their belongings and make a sharp exit!!! hahaha
VanGong

Post by VanGong »

claudandus wrote:dear vangong if you take a smoke for the first time then do take the strongest weed or hash for yer first trip coz' there is a chance of 60/40 that you can get a knock out due to the great amount of THC

*claud has seen many tourists that smoked for the first time and then got knocked out
thanx!!!!surely i must pay attention to my first joint :D
Hare Hare Supermarket!!!