Coffeeshop Tyson

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Tokeing tom

Coffeeshop Tyson

Post by Tokeing tom »

I've just seen a picture of greenhouse effect 2 aka softland and it has the logo coffeeshop Tyson above the door. Supposedly Mike is moving in 🤷 I'm over this weekend I'll try check it out

Ghost

Re: Coffeeshop Tyson

Post by Ghost »

Sounds interesting, let us all know what you find :thumbup:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Well, Greenhouse Effect 2 didn't last long did it? As noted above, it's now Coffeeshop Tyson 2.0. I understand this is already a chain in America.

New menu on coffeeshopmenus.org: Coffeeshop Tyson 2.0 menu
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Lemming wrote: Wed 29th Mar 2023 01:08 pm Well, Greenhouse Effect 2 didn't last long did it? As noted above, it's now Coffeeshop Tyson 2.0. I understand this is already a chain in America.
Yeah it didn´t last long :lol:

I saw a video of the new place lately on Youtube and it looked pretty nice and comfy. Like the name suggest it´s a "Mike Tyson themed" coffeeshop. As Lemming wrote before there is already a chain in America and also read somewhere on the web that the coffeeshop is really owned by Mike but not sure on that... because the menu looked very similar to the one from "Coffeeshop de Kroon" :? but maybe thats only temporarily or they have a collaboration. I hope that they offer some own stuff in the future because I love variety :mrgreen:

But the main thing for me is that there is finally a nice looking coffeeshop again which isn´t only for take away with a "big" smoking area :mrgreen: Prices seems to be a bit high but if it´s the same stuff as from "De Kroon" it should be good quality at least...