Vaporisers

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Worsall

Vaporisers

Post by Worsall »

Any views on the best portable unit, this would save me sneaking backy in as it’s getting much harder now in CS, as I find totally pure often harsh
Also less smelly at home
I like volcanoes but clearly not portable lol

Tokeing tom

Re: Vaporisers

Post by Tokeing tom »

The mighty is good but I find it a bit big and ugly ,the pax is smaller and if someone sees u smoking it outside a bar they think it a nicotine vape bit less expensive also
Igraine

Post by Igraine »

I have and use both Pax and Mighty. I agree totally with all your suppositions and observations , however I'd add that the Mighty delivers a very 'volcano' like experience, which the Pax doesn't.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Angus by YLL
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

I can recommend the Nebula Fuzion - very portable, and makes great big clouds. Much closer to the Volcano experience than the others I have tried - most recently Storm Spirit, which was OK and cheap!
kalima

Post by kalima »

I can recommend pax3 and the davinci iq2 , only things with the davinci is the contacts for the batteries seem a bit iffy sometimes and you have to remove put in , clean contacts... my first one wasn't so bad but last one was a pain. shame as vapour production and flavour were great. back on my pax now days