Solo trip

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Rara_wid

Solo trip

Post by Rara_wid »

First solo trip , I have always wanted to experience the solo trip to Amsterdam and finally it has happened, I land at Schiphol around 11 am and straight onto the train. As I walk out the station I am instantly hit with the vibrant buzz of Amsterdam, I told myself I was going to do het gelderse first but with all the excitement I decided to go see what the fuss was all about at the new Tyson store. Now the store is lovely inside , decorated immaculately but it screams silly tourist, I really want to try the Tyson farms knockout og , after polite interaction with the budtender I have a look , it smells very lemony I was expecting a more musky earthy og, both me and the budtender agree it isn’t the best batch we then look at the other Tyson strain the toad , all smalls not great appeal , first purchase is going terribly now 😂 , the budtender recommends the tea time strain they have a believe it’s a strain breaded by wizard trees crossing rs11 x zkittlez, I’m sold and first purchase is made. I only buy and fly as I’m on a mission to get to easy times 2 for some kosher kush and chill there . I arrive at easy times 2 what a beautiful spot , again after some polite conversation with the lovely budtender I proceeded to ask can I see the kosher, and I am met with the reply we are out unfortunately. At this point I’m feeling somewhat overwhelmed as both my noted to purchase strains in left dissatisfied from availability to quality purposes. I quickly remind myself I’m in Amsterdam a place many always want to be and purchase the purple kosher , solid purchase I sit upstairs at the beautiful spot by the window and proceed to roll up and smoke up. After my smoke is finished I decide it’s time for some food before heading off to my hotel , fat Phill’s is literally 5 minutes at most from easy times 2 so fat Phil’s it is , big fan of their buffalo wings they never disappoint. Now it’s hotel time , I got a sweet deal at the Radisson blue hotel, such a great location possibly the best location I’ve stayed at! Bagheera is like 20 steps away when outside so I head over , rainbow gmo purchased but I decide to smoke the purple kosher instead and it hits me like a tonne of bricks.I chill here for a good while then decide to take a scenic walk past all the coffeeshops near Nieuwmarkt cross over past solo and up past reefer and bluebird . I stumble across a empty bench looking over them Amstel river and smoke my j and people watch for a good while. The munchies again hit me and I decide to get a pizza beppe to go and sit on the Amstel river again eating it.At this point I’m dead on my feet and head to hotel to freshen up a little. Bagheera is my spot again afterwards and with the disappointment of not getting some of easy times kosher I purchase some of bagheera’s. I roll up the rainbow GMO I had purchased earlier but feel it doesn’t burn great. Before I know it’s like 10 pm I’m high as hell and decide to go purchase a g of pink runtz from the plug xxx which is literally across the road from my hotel , nice strain but i just don’t like the vibe in the store the budtender was rude and just ignored me while the other budtender sees this and intervenes being very polite. I decide to quickly roll up and smoke by the canal instead , I won’t be returning to this shop is my thoughts as I leave , bagheera vibe and atmosphere is just so much more appealing to me. As I sit by the canal on a lovely bit of like decking I’m just pinching myself at the beauty of this city and how lucky I am to be experiencing it again. J finished and me completely done in I head off to bed and get a sleep for day 2 ……

HitTheNorth

Re: Solo trip

Post by HitTheNorth »

Yeah! Nice one @Rara_wid
Agree on Tyson, I didn't buy anything but it looks very touristy like you say. That decor lol
Baggeeras a good shop init, shame about the guy at Plug, I've o ly ever been served by girls I there and they were really nice.
Great start,look forward to reading more
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Way to go @Rara, :mrgreen: Very nice first day. Many coffeeshops. You're definitely off and running.

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Sounds like a great start to your trip there @Rara. Looking forward to your next installment :thumbup: The Balloon normally have a reasonable Kosher Kush on their menu if they still have it on. I remember when Voyageurs had some of the best Kosher I have ever tasted in Amsterdam way back in their heyday and like you said Easytimes was also a good source for it :mrgreen:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
kush0la

Post by kush0la »

So Tyson has a cultivation line here in town. It's better than most for what it's worth. The knockout og imo is the best. I haven't tried the road yet considering grabbing some soon because why not. I wasn't aware this place existed until yesterday. Was it open last December? Anyway looking forward to trying it out. Amsterdam has a ton of better variety now than they did in 2019. That's for sure!
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

kush0la wrote: Tue 10th Oct 2023 05:58 pm So Tyson has a cultivation line here in town. It's better than most for what it's worth. The knockout og imo is the best. I haven't tried the road yet considering grabbing some soon because why not. I wasn't aware this place existed until yesterday. Was it open last December? Anyway looking forward to trying it out. Amsterdam has a ton of better variety now than they did in 2019. That's for sure!

Who is this joker
brufy

Post by brufy »

Solo trips work for me. Went with a mate just once and it didn’t work out so well…
Over four years on ACD and none the wiser…