Contaminated Strains in coffeeshops

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Kushinski

Contaminated Strains in coffeeshops

Post by Kushinski »

Hey guys,

do you check your cannabis from the coffee shops? I was in Amsterdam 2 weeks ago and bought some strains, unfortunately they were contaminated.

Relax: Sour OG 16€
Contaminated with Spider mites

137 : Kosher kush 16€

Sibirie : OG kush 14€
Very wer and Black Ash

Terps Army : Ice cream Cake 14€

Do you know the problem with spider mites? The weed doesn't taste good and irritates my lungs.

Greetz

Tokeing tom

Re: Contaminated Strains in coffeeshops

Post by Tokeing tom »

Hey kushinski how you ...I had the sour og from relax about 3 weeks ago and I thiught it was very nice I never noticed anything..not saying your wrong but I didn't notice
Kushinski

Post by Kushinski »

Hey Tokeing Tom ,

I'm fine, hope you are too. I look at the varieties I consume at home under the microscope. With the Sour OG you can clearly see the red spider mites and some of their poop (brownish black dots) even without a microscope. To be honest, I have to say that I also consumed the Sour OG and the effect was good, but unfortunately it was contaminated. I might be back in AMS next week and hope for quality without contamination, but this time with a pocket microscope :)

Greetz
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Kushinski wrote: Mon 25th Sep 2023 09:41 pm Hey Tokeing Tom ,

I'm fine, hope you are too. I look at the varieties I consume at home under the microscope. With the Sour OG you can clearly see the red spider mites and some of their poop (brownish black dots) even without a microscope. To be honest, I have to say that I also consumed the Sour OG and the effect was good, but unfortunately it was contaminated. I might be back in AMS next week and hope for quality without contamination, but this time with a pocket microscope :)

Greetz
Shit man that's not good ..let us know how you get on