A solos journey - 2.days, 1 night 8th/9th Jan '24

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
jollylittlehun

A solos journey - 2.days, 1 night 8th/9th Jan '24

Post by jollylittlehun »

Hi, folks.

Thought I'd start the live report off.

Sitting at the departure gate waiting to board. Not long till I'm back on Dutch soil!

jollylittlehun

Re: A solos journey - 2.days, 1 night 8th/9th Jan '24

Post by jollylittlehun »

Well folks.

I'M HERE!!!!

Sitting in Siberie smoking on a half gram of Tropicana Cherry which goes for E12 a gram.

Smells like cherry coke and the taste transfers quite well.

Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Excellent stuff. Enjoy your trip!
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Checked into the hotel and had a little 30 minute nap.

Now sitting in Club Media with a nice half gram joint of cream pie that goes for E12.50 a gram.

Smells very nice but it the taste where it shines. Tastes sweet and savoury. Really enjoying this.

Will grab a menu pic on the way out. I'll be back again tomorrow morning.
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Back again.

Popped in to rookies for a buy and fly and grabbed a half gram of Dr Chaos on recommendation from the budtender. It's a Sativa leaning hybrid.

Rookies is having a full refurb. Whole place has been stripped back. I will go back tomorrow to get a menu and interior pic.

Walked down the street and into the waterhole bar as they used to have a smoking room. Key word here being used to. They will let you smoke outside though. It's way too cold to do that though.

I'm planning on going to De Klos tonight for a portion of ribs and a baked potato. Unsure if I'll go straight there or go to bulldog for another a drink and a joint of Dr Chaos.
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

In bulldog now. Not been in here for years. It's changed a lot. Music is still terrible and E10.80 for a jack and coke.

The Professor Chaos from rookies is a bit disappointing. Not much flavour and a harsh smoke.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Great pics, and it looks like you're doing a nice job of consuming some good herb so far. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Thanks mate. I'm having fun alright.

Spent a good hour I think? In bagheera. Bought the lemon bubble - a very nice sweet lemon tasting, sociable weed for E10 a gram. Bargain of the trip.

Met a couple of nice guys from England and spent an enjoyable time. (Obviously plugged the site) They are really getting through their strains and they've even got a puffco peak dab rig. Looked like they were enjoying the terps. I was offered but declined. I've no interest in high THC concentrates and I definitely wouldn't try my first solo in the dam.

Meeting up with them tomorrow at family first. If you're reading this thanks for speaking to an old solo traveller. Good people.

Currently in 420 smoking on the 420 kush at E13 a gram. Decent example. Smooth smoke but nothing special

I'm beginning to let the side down in terms of pics. Will correct that tomorrow.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Already got those menus on FBN's.

Club Media

Siberie

Thanks
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Thanks for doing that Lemming. Hope you've had a good Christmas and new year.

I took the metro from Niewmarkt to Waterlooplein and made my way to hunters west.

A very nice shop with attentive staff. Pushing the green meister site with business cards. I wonder if is this is something you'd think about Lemming? Maybe have a downloadable card that people can print out? I'd definitely pass them around the coffeeshops when I'm in town.

Picked up a half gram of guava that's E13 50 a gram.
Smells kind of like a fruit salad and that transfers through well in a smooth smoke.

I've also bought a half gram of Sophie's Breath that goes for E14 a gram. This is for the walk back to the hotel. I'll either give you an update when I get in or if it's as good as the budtender said it is I'll let you know in the morning.

jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Well good morning you fine people!

Starting the morning right with a half gram purchase of the classic Champagne Haze from Club Media Nice smooth, classic haze for E12.95 a gram.

Also bought a half gram of zkittlez X sherbet which runs at E17.95 a gram. I've never tried either strain and been interested for a while. Will give it a go at some point today.

jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

I have just discovered something amazing. Something that gives you an extra hour at least in Amsterdam. As long as you can get the latest appointment.

You can now book a security timeslot through the Schiphol app. Mind blown.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

You're definitely making the most of your 2 days in town. Fantastic! More great pics to go along with your adventures.
Thank-you. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Thanks for following along Azlaker. I've really enjoyed this slow paced yet filled short trip.

I walked over 18 miles yesterday and over 7 today. My left Achilles is killing me. Just bought some paracetamol to help with pain will try to get some ibuprofen as well.

Sitting in green place just now. Going to have a joint then go get a couple more burgers from croque madame for the flight home then finish as always like the last few trips in Siberie where I'll try and write up the last couple of hours and smoke the last of my wares.