Let's GO 420/2024

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
AzLaker

Re: Let's GO 420/2024

Post by AzLaker »

gapie wrote: Wed 31st Jan 2024 06:22 pmYeeaaaahhh
Will be good to see you Stan. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)

If you never do, you'll never know.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Wed 31st Jan 2024 05:53 pm Sounds fantastic Ghost. Definitely glad your able to make it. :clap: Will have to start thinking about some T & T's while I'm in

town. Still want to head south and check out DNA and De Kade, that's top on my list. :mrgreen:

Of course, must pay a visit to Het Ballonnetje. :mrgreen: Always top-notch gear here.

Roll on 420/2024 :D

AzLaker
8)
I am also up for a trip down to De Kade and DNA :thumbup: any day apart from the 19th will be good :thumbup: spend a good few hrs down there @AzLaker :mrgreen: 8)
Smokey Smokey Stan :mrgreen: :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Ahh lads I'm smelling the bait 😋
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Wed 31st Jan 2024 08:45 pm I am also up for a trip down to De Kade and DNA :thumbup: any day apart from the 19th will be good :thumbup: spend a good few hrs down there @AzLaker :mrgreen: 8)
Smokey Smokey Stan :mrgreen: :D
I thought I would plan for a T & T after 4/20. Maybe the 21st or the 22nd down to DNA & De Kade. I'll wait to see what Lemming has planned. Maybe another trip to Het Ballonnetje or Balou? :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Thu 1st Feb 2024 12:43 pm
I thought I would plan for a T & T after 4/20. Maybe the 21st or the 22nd down to DNA & De Kade. I'll wait to see what Lemming has planned. Maybe another trip to Het Ballonnetje or Balou? :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Yeh sounds good, 21st would be a good day at some point maybe :?: , that would allow anyone going home on the 22nd to attend if they wanted. Like you said wait to see what @Lemming has scheduled in :thumbup: I am defo up for hitting Het Ballonnetje up and show them some support as they look after the ACD crew during 420 :mrgreen: :D

I am thinking the Spirit will be a T'n'T that I will set up also for the 21st or 22nd maybe depending what is going on over 420 :thumbup: plenty of space for everyone and they got the pinball machines to play and it has been a good few years since I was last there, T/Toms recent review got me wanting to pay a visit again and I expect I will pay a visit to Funky Monkey whilst I am in town 8) :D

I might get some edibles(chocolate bars) in again but haven't decided yet if I can be doing with the running around town, I guess it depends on how many people would want a bar or 2. let me know if you are interested in a bar :D
talkrum

Post by talkrum »

[ that would allow anyone going home on the 22nd to attend if they wanted
That suits me fine.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Tokeing tom wrote: Wed 31st Jan 2024 10:45 pm Ahh lads I'm smelling the bait 😋
Well Tokeing, have we've hooked you yet?? :wink: :lol: :lol:

AzLaker
8)
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Thu 1st Feb 2024 05:30 pm I am thinking the Spirit will be a T'n'T that I will set up also for the 21st or 22nd maybe depending what is going on over 420 :thumbup: plenty of space for everyone and they got the pinball machines to play and it has been a good few years since I was last there, T/Toms recent review got me wanting to pay a visit again and I expect I will pay a visit to Funky Monkey whilst I am in town 8) :D
You can count me in. Any chance that they might have a few dart boards? Old school boards, not electronic. :lol:

AzLaker
8)
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

AzLaker wrote: Thu 1st Feb 2024 06:49 pm
Tokeing tom wrote: Wed 31st Jan 2024 10:45 pm Ahh lads I'm smelling the bait 😋
Well Tokeing, have we've hooked you yet?? :wink: :lol: :lol:

AzLaker
8)
Almost maybe🤣
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Thu 1st Feb 2024 06:58 pm
Ghost wrote: Thu 1st Feb 2024 05:30 pm I am thinking the Spirit will be a T'n'T that I will set up also for the 21st or 22nd maybe depending what is going on over 420 :thumbup: plenty of space for everyone and they got the pinball machines to play and it has been a good few years since I was last there, T/Toms recent review got me wanting to pay a visit again and I expect I will pay a visit to Funky Monkey whilst I am in town 8) :D
You can count me in. Any chance that they might have a few dart boards? Old school boards, not electronic. :lol:

AzLaker
8)
I do not mind a game of Arrows myself, so would be up for a few games with you, I am a bit inconsistent though unless I put in a couple of weeks practice at home before I arrive and maybe bring my own darts with me :lol: We could have our own ACD 420 knockout tournament 8) with a gram or 2 of Cali for the victor, which we all contribute to :thumbup:

Will you be meeting up with OgRob this year or will he be joining us for a smoke at all do you know. I don't mind jumping on the train to Zandvoort with you if your going down to meet him at the Yanks and Indian :?: and if we are there we could head into Hunters for a scan over their menu :wink: as it would be rude not to :D

All aboard the ACD 420 Train who's coming into town for 420 then:?:
Last edited by Ghost on Sun 4th Feb 2024 02:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Fri 2nd Feb 2024 12:53 pm
AzLaker wrote: Thu 1st Feb 2024 06:58 pm

AzLaker
8)
I do not mind a game of Arrows myself, so would be up for a few games with you, I am a bit inconsistent though unless I put in a couple of weeks practice at home before I arrive and maybe bring my own darts with me :lol: We could have our own ACD 420 knockout tournament 8) with a gram or 2 of Cali for the victor, which we all contribute to :thumbup:

Will you be meeting up with OgRob this year or will he be joining us for a smoke at all do you know. I don't mind jumping on the train to Zandvoort with you if your going down to meet him at the Yanks and Indian :?: and if we are there we could head into Hunters for a scan over their menu :wink: as it would be rude not to :D

All aboard the ACD 420 Train who's coming :?:
Now that sounds like a plan. :mrgreen: A game of cricket, 301, or 501 depending on time and people. I'd bring my darts,
unfortunately, I don't think TSA would allow it on my carry on. :shock: :wink:

I've e-mailed Rob and let him know that I'll be in town that week. Also mentioned a trip out to Zandvoort and see if he'll be around. A couple of brews at Yanks after hitting up Hunters will work just fine. Hopefully, sunny & warm like 2022. :D

I've got my ticket. :lol: Roll on 420/2024 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Yes lads spirit is well worthy of a toke and talk its spacious has decent dope the coffee is good and the machines all work ..G MAN has grown very fond of spirit..says it would be a good spot to do mushrooms...not bad for a fella who's first and last time on mushrooms was last 420 🤣🤣🤣
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Don't think I've come across a dart board in all my travels in Amsterdam which is pretty strange considering how big the sport is in Holland.. but I've never been on the look out ..if I do go I'm definitely up for a game 😊
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I'd say you'd have a tuch of the Luke Littler about you Ghost 🤫 say nothing we take these Americans for a few quid 😂
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Tokeing tom wrote: Fri 2nd Feb 2024 08:01 pm I'd say you'd have a tuch of the Luke Littler about you Ghost 🤫 say nothing we take these Americans for a few quid 😂
:shh: :lol: would be nice, he is a really good player :thumbup: but I am afraid I am not that good :lol: or am I :?: :?: 180
Tokeing tom wrote: Fri 2nd Feb 2024 05:40 pm Don't think I've come across a dart board in all my travels in Amsterdam which is pretty strange considering how big the sport is in Holland.. but I've never been on the look out ..if I do go I'm definitely up for a game 😊
I think I saw one in Rick's Cafe back in the mid 90's and also a bar along Warmastraat if I remember correctly but that is long gone now, maybe they don't want stoners throwing darts around :lol: :lol: