the Cannabis College

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Cannabis College

I like Cannabis College
93%
I don't like Cannabis College
7%

Total votes: 29

claudandus

the Cannabis College

Post by claudandus »

ACD page: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/CannabisCol.html

if you need some advice about growing your own ganja or something else

just visit the cannabis college

its open from for all of your questions :D

Owner of Karina IRC-Bot and #Coffeeshop@P2P-NET
lctricity

Re: the cannabis college

Post by lctricity »

claudandus wrote:if you need some advice about growing your own ganja or something else

just visit the cannabis college

its open from for all of your questions :D
Great advice!

After the Cannabis College, be sure to stop by the Hash Marihuana Hemp Museum. Try to catch Eagle Bill manning his Vaporizer usually in the afternoons.

Also, open to all your questions and very informative. This is an experience you'll not soon forget. Bring your own stash and learn more than you ever wanted to know about marijuana.

What fun! Last time I left I had a tough time walking straight and staying out of the canal out front after vaporizing about 5 grams of different high grade moroccan hashs.

http://www.hipgallery.com/photopost2/da ... 04-127.JPG
Last edited by lctricity on Wed 13th Apr 2005 09:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mazdog

Post by mazdog »

Nice! I've read about Eagle Bill and his vapo, never really thought about takin my own stash in there to get Bill and myself ripped...great idea.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

The Cannabis College is not well represented with comments on the main site. Please do email me your reviews on this place for inclusion on its page.
Sess

serious

Post by Sess »

I do love the Cannabis College. I’ve reviewed it on the coffeeshop directory and on the forum ( ‘Techniques’ - vaporisers) so I won’t repeat myself, but I will just add this… the staff there are seriously into the herb and their knowledge is immense, but I think it’s fair to say that they respect the laws of the land in as much as they advise you not to take anything with even traces of weed in your belongings…I felt that was a little over the top, but at the end of the day they do know what they are talking about. …basically what I’m saying is don’t go in there bragging about how much weed you took home with you on your last visit. The cannabis college is a voluntary ran organisation, so visit there grow room (just a couple of €’s I think).
***,¸¸,ø¤ºPeAcEº¤ø,¸*¸,ø¤ºLoVeº¤ø,¸*¸,ø¤ºaNdº¤ø,¸*¸,ø¤ºeMpAtHyº¤ø,¸¸***
Valo

Post by Valo »

lctricity wrote: After the Cannabis College, be sure to stop by the Hash Marihuana Hemp Museum.
Are these expensive to visit?
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
scooberu

Post by scooberu »

went a couple of months ago to the college and it was only 2.50 euros,never been to the museum though
claudandus

Post by claudandus »

Valo wrote:
lctricity wrote: After the Cannabis College, be sure to stop by the Hash Marihuana Hemp Museum.
Are these expensive to visit?
the cannabis college is free for information and magazines

but if ye wanna see the garden you have to pay a small donation of 2,50 and with the voucher you can get a 10% discount in the flying dutchman seedshop but the best of all the cannabis college is a free initiative
Owner of Karina IRC-Bot and #Coffeeshop@P2P-NET
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Cannabis college:10/17 nice place next to the hash museum. 5 NICE plants growing downstairs and will answer any questions you might have about pot. Very friendly staff.
If you never do, you'll never know.
onelovemarley

cannabis college/ hash marijuana museum

Post by onelovemarley »

Are the Cannabis College and the Hash Marihuana Hemp Museum equally as cool to see? Does one exceed the other?
I am unsure about visiting both (only like 30 hrs in adam)..

thanks, one love
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Cannabis College is more about free info. Any questions about growing, smoking, pot in general, talk to the Cannabis College. Hash Museum is a History of Marijuana and Hashish from all over the world, dating back centuries. Go check both of them, well worth 2.50 euro's each. Plus, it's right in the heart of the Red Light District. AzLaker 8)
glock23

Post by glock23 »

The grow room downstairs is partially subsidised by the flying dutchman, advanced nutrients n bio'bizz...its not all charity ;)
Paul The Brit

Post by Paul The Brit »

looks great, I'll have to check it out next time I'm in A'dam... but I doubt I'll make it before the summer holidays :(...
Boner

Post by Boner »

You know I've been to Amsterdam approx 15 times and I've never been to the college :oops: but if its open over christmas I'll make a genuine effort to go!
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Boner, you won't be disappointed. You've given alot of good tips about coffeeshops and I think this is something you would enjoy. Plus looking at all the nice plants doesn't hurt either. AzLaker 8)