Rockland

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Rockland

I like Rockland
72%
I don't like Rockland
28%

Total votes: 29

dpgsoulja89

Rockland

Post by dpgsoulja89 »

ACD Page: Rockland

I came across coffeeshop rockland on dec 21st which i taught would be my last day in the dam.It was actually luck that i found this as the post office was across from it,as i wanted to sent home some xmas presents :wink: i went in and bought a tin and checked out the menu..pretty standard menu by the looks of it white widow.amnesia haze,cheese..but i asked for the strongest indica..he said the dutch master..pretty nice buds for e12.the shop looked cool with a motorbike outside and a kinda burgershop style feel to the smoking area,mostly locals here.overall do good coffeeshop and its hand that you can see the post office as soon as you look outside 8) I would recommend checking it out

next trip...1st December!
Kingdoc

Re: Rockland

Post by Kingdoc »

This place is a total s**thole,Save your money & walk along to kadinski instead,KD.
damtoker

Post by damtoker »

Kingdoc wrote:This place is a total s**thole,Save your money & walk along to kadinski instead,KD.
Went in here once. Asked for 2 cokes (in dutch)....was advised this is a coffee shop and I should buy some weed.....gave him €10 and told him to keep his change as he was so desperate for the cash. He got embarrassed then and gave me my change :D

Won't go there again obviously.
Dave J

Post by Dave J »

Went here on my first 2 trips, fairy forgetable place as recall nothing about it.
twisty

Post by twisty »

Chilled atmosphere with a good selection in music, and a very nice space cakes,
tried the Amnesia Haze, Blueberry haze nice selection of hash, friendly service.
They have a cool bike outside 8)
gringo

Post by gringo »

We had some AK47 and some Chocolpoe from there, both were very nice and tasty,
this is a nice shop. u get a good selection of weed and hash .Smoked some caramello hash ,wow It was probably the best hash ever smoked of my trip to amsterdam.
I think the attitude of customers in the coffeeshop is important when you respect the place you are more then welcome, that is everywhere in the world.
I would definitely recommend the place.
candy

Post by candy »

Great Shop, great prices, dealer was very nice and i got a 24 euro amenesia haze, gram of the bubblegum and some super silverhaze. The weed is really the best I have smoked in amsterdam.
Place was busy inside, so the outdoor terrace is really nice.
bodrian

Post by bodrian »

Nice little place to visit.

loved the place had a great selection of weed.

I got some amnesia haze , chocolope and some bubblegum in there. it was really excellent and of top quality .
The staff were friendly and the music chilled.
Dave J

Post by Dave J »

Call me suspicious if you like, but 3 negative posts on this place then all of a suddon 4 posts from 4 new hardly ever posting members to praise the place like it's the next big coffeeshop or something!.
carlazi

Post by carlazi »

Dave J wrote:Call me suspicious if you like, but 3 negative posts on this place then all of a suddon 4 posts from 4 new hardly ever posting members to praise the place like it's the next big coffeeshop or something!.
I thought the same but didnt want to be caught out by them best mates of a long term member.
dre

Post by dre »

I like this place for the music and for the hashish. The owner is maroccan so it is possible to find really good stuff!
Usually is not busy and is possible to sit and chill out in peace :)
washdc

Post by washdc »

While the weed is perhaps not top notch here (still better than in Centrum), I found the budtender who said he works evenings/nights particularly friendly. I enjoyed a nice smoke with him discussing some insights about Amsterdam and telling each other some jokes (still recall some cat jokes he cited from a Dutch-Moroccan comedian).

I was hoping to come back here again during my most recent trip, but I couldn't for the life of me remember the name of the place - simply that it was in a basement and that it had two sort-of elongated windows. To be honest, I'm still not sure this is the place I was at because the name doesn't ring a bell, but based on the fact other users are saying it's a Moroccan shop (the budtender mentioned he's Moroccan and it's a family run business), plus that it's the only one in the neighborhood that fits the description of my recollection, I'm going to say I'm 98% sure this is the shop. I'll check on my next trip :D
DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

Kingdoc wrote:This place is a total s**thole,Save your money & walk along to kadinski instead,KD.
Exactly my thoughts!!
Hunting for crystals
Wyndham

Post by Wyndham »

Ended up in this place during Queensday the other year as my mate wanted to rest, despite my insistence that Grey Area was only another 200m and would be a much nicer place to chill out.
Unfriendly budtender, who before we'd barely walked in was telling us we had to buy weed - my mate was out anyway, so we did make a purchase and it was decent stuff, but the attitude was unnecessary and kind of ruined the buzz.
TommyTibbs

Post by TommyTibbs »

The only thing I can say about this place is don't go. The budtender is the rudest guy I met on the entire trip. Weed not very good either. Not worth the bother.