Coffeeshop Black Widow (Maastricht)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like Coffeeshop Black Widow?

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes: 2

Marok21

Coffeeshop Black Widow (Maastricht)

Post by Marok21 »

ACD Page: Black Widow

Another nice coffeeshop in Maastricht. The Shop is a little bit outside of Maastricht. It´s a big Shop on two levels. Upstairs u get drinks and food and can watch tv. Downstairs is the Dealer Area and 2 Billard Tables, Kicker Table, Flipper and a racing Video Gamemashine. The Interior downstairs is all made of wood... I love this place because you can play pool and so on and the staff is so super friendly. The Owner of the Shop is a friend of mine really nice guy.

They won 2 Awards from the Highlife Cannabis Cup 2009. They won the 3th price for their Chocolope in the Hydro Category and the 4th price for the King Hassan in the nederhash Category.

I tried the King Hassan (12€/g). Very nice Hash I love it. Seems like they make it self (because they won in nederhash Catagory). Such a great nice smell on this hash... never had such a good tasting hash. It´s like u smoke some good red lebanese... after smoking the flavour of the hash is all in your mouth... YAM so damn nice... very potent, too. I think they made it from very nice Plants and it was really fine sieved...

the King Hassan was GREAT. But they had King Hassan since 1,5 Years on their menu and it´s many times differnt. The Quality is allways very good but sometimes you get TOP Notch hash.

They had many Hazes (most of the time 4-5 Hazes) on their menu only 1 or two kinds on Indica Weed (Surprice 5,50€/g and Crystal 9€/g). They had Hazes like Amnesia, NLX Haze, Stinky Pinky Haze and so on...

Puffin13

Post by Puffin13 »

I cant vote in the poll, cause I havent visited this shop but it really sounds like a nice one, that I would like to visit sometime. Thanks for the great report, Marok21. :D
Cannabis is The Tree of Life
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was there one week ago...
Now they had a new superb hash on their menu... called Ali Pascha (14€/g) it´s an turkish hash. Very nice taste and a strong High! The effect is not only stoned like an normal indica hash... a little bit trippy.
I think they didn't make it only from indica plants. The hash itself looks very fine sieved with an high oil content. The colour is dark brown but it is so oily that it is nearly black after a short time.

I like it because the taste is so unique... and it has a nice strong good balanced stoned/high effect. It was the second hash from turkey I tried and both was top and unique.

Anyone tried turkish hash, too?
baked

Post by baked »

sounds really great. need to check it out sometime. weird they dont have black widow though :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

They had Black Widow on their menu for many years... but since one year they don´t have it on the menu anymore...
it was very nice and most of the time well grown.
Maybe their connection is gone...
RvanSteensel

Re: Coffeeshop Black Widow (Maastricht)

Post by RvanSteensel »

its called Black widow after the spider , not the weed :P
They seem to be upgrading the interior , good cause it used to be a shitehole lol

Good trainwreck and fruitloops atm ,
also noteworthy are lemon kush and kinghassan and tangerine dream
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Nice find this old thread. Haven't been that often here but this awakes some fragant memories(not so much of a shithole in my opinion considering all the other coffeeshops in Maastricht but each to their own) :) ! Again fuck the wietpas and all that.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Jesscass wrote:not so much of a shithole in my opinion considering all the other coffeeshops in Maastricht but each to their own)
lol comeon , the entire wooden interior was rotting lol
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

RvanSteensel wrote:lol comeon , the entire wooden interior was rotting lol
true :lol: the basement area had pretty much space... 2 pool tables, 1 pinball machine but I couldn´t understand why they didn´t spend a little money to get at least more comfy seats :roll: I think because of the Wietpas they have to do something to make the shop more appealing for the dutch locals... it´s more competition now
Jesscass wrote:Haven't been that often here but this awakes some fragant memories(not so much of a shithole in my opinion considering all the other coffeeshops in Maastricht but each to their own) !

Anyway I liked that shop :D Especially "Kemal" (I think he was the owner never asked him^^) is a very nice guy and greeted me every time with handshake. Also they had one of the best moroccan hash I ever had... it was a batch of King Hassan wich they had for only a few weeks... but I have to say sometimes the quality was only average :? same with weed here... but it´s years ago when I was there last time. The last time was when the Shops in Maastricht tried to sell to tourists again for a week or so... but it seemed like there was complete new staff... maybe they are under new management...
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Marok21 wrote:
Anyway I liked that shop :D Especially "Kemal" (I think he was the owner never asked him^^) is a very nice guy and greeted me every time with handshake. Also they had one of the best moroccan hash I ever had... it was a batch of King Hassan wich they had for only a few weeks... but I have to say sometimes the quality was only average :? same with weed here... but it´s years ago when I was there last time. The last time was when the Shops in Maastricht tried to sell to tourists again for a week or so... but it seemed like there was complete new staff... maybe they are under new management...
is Kemal a bald short muscular guy ? if so , yes friendly dude
yea i never went there cause i thought the weed was bollox
4 years ago a guy at my internship told me they had wicked OG kush ,but i still didnt go
A few months ago a college at my work kept going on about how sick the fruitloops was ,
and how i shouldnt go to mississipi anymore lmao . then some other college
showed me Trainwreck , and booooyyyyy oooh booooyyyy was it good .
Im gonna go here more often now
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

RvanSteensel wrote:is Kemal a bald short muscular guy ? if so , yes friendly dude
yeah that sounds like Kemal :D nice to hear that he is still there...
RvanSteensel wrote:yea i never went there cause i thought the weed was bollox 4 years ago a guy at my internship told me they had wicked OG kush ,but i still didnt goA few months ago a college at my work kept going on about how sick the fruitloops was , and how i shouldnt go to mississipi anymore lmao . then some other collegeshowed me Trainwreck , and booooyyyyy oooh booooyyyy was it good .Im gonna go here more often now
Yes their weed wasn´t very good and it was a little bit like gamble to get good weed :D from time to time they had some awesome Black Widow and Jack Flash Haze but that was the exception. Usually I was there only for hash and a small talk with Kemal :D
But it´s nice to hear that it seems like they got some quality buds now :mrgreen:
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

been poppin in here about once every week

most of the times i just buy their Amnesia , which is just some random killer haze for 10eu most of the time.
Place stacks a buncha strains , mostly underpowered phenos from seeds , still ok nonetheless.
Very chilled place , no hassling you or whatever , really like a livingroom experience .
If you show your face a few times , you'll start getting pretty nice bags lol 2.32 amnesia for 20 etc :D:D
airflow

Post by airflow »

A shame that the city has the wietpas, so nearto me :/