420 here I come....

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
steven

420 here I come....

Post by steven »

Well this is it. All packed and ready for a long drive to Liverpool for my flight at 13:50 hope to be walking out CS around 5ish :lol:

Boner

Re: 420 here I come....

Post by Boner »

Have a safe trip and enjoy.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Hope you have a great trip there fella :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
steven

Post by steven »

Well where yesterday went, I've no idea...
Walked out of central station at 5pm and headed to dampkrin and got myself some NYC diesel. Can't remember the price but it was nice..
Left there and popped into popeyes as I liked the menu from seeing BB's video and bought AK47 which was only 6:50e... Haven't yet tried it but will today
then I headed to hotel and went into rokerij, bought some amnesia haze again can't remember price... Taste a little harsh but nice buzz, actually smoking it now outside hotel hmmm hmmmmmm.
Then I was on way to TNT at bassjoe but with it being after 9 I went straight to nes with rufus... It was my first time in there and didn't know what to expect, but I need not worry as Dave got pointed out to me by Rufus, he introduced the others by forum names, trad, bigguy, gapey, I'm afraid names don't really stick with me that well and appologies for missing the other folk, but it was a great place, and I was made to feel welcome by all especially Dave who gave me som chocolope to roll, and for my first time I tried a vapo bag... Hmmmmm that was nice and I'm looking forward to going again this afternoon. Unfortunately the tram times made me leave earlier than I wanted to, so headed back and ended up at rookies and got some (fuck I can't remember) and went back ro rokerij and got some shiva.. Hmm that's nice..
Anyway on my way out I found a complete joint on the path, waste not want not I picked it up and sat outside hotel till 3am smoking my unknown mixture and crashed into bed...
Today I'm off to popeyes for trads TNT and just go with the flow...
Happy days.
badbone

Post by badbone »

:twisted: sounds like a good start ... hope you can keep it up :D
Amsterdam Viking warning .. ???
steven

Post by steven »

Return from Amsterdam 
 Well today is the day it's all over an I'm now sat on easyjet flying back to livkerpool taking notes, from what I remember my last input was that I was on my way to the TNT at popeyes arranged by trad. 
Well I left the hotel and as I headed up to popeyes I stopped off in at 420 and although I was wanting to try the nevilles haze there wasn't much but sparse little buds, I was told that they would be getting more in for the afternoon but decided on tue 420haze.. This I found quite nice and smooth and had a coffee then headed up to popeyes....

I arrived at popeyes and wasn't sure who was who or if I was the first from ACD and decided to sit downstairs on my own, keeping an eye out for those I met the night before.... It's quite funny really because you could actually Suss who was there for the meet... I spotted a guy which got me thinking, did I meet you last night at nes... I asked if he was here for Acd 420 to which he replied, Dave j... Nice one I thought here we go and he sat down with me and proceeded to roll... Next I think came down was Rasa, my god lad you must have asbestos lungs... Making me cough and wretch lol... Brilliant:-)

I then think it was omnibuz that came and joined the table, great guy and ya did make me laugh at times, next was colino another grand lad who seemed grand.. Then the host arrived.. Trad oh my god mate, that smack to the head was sore to see, I dread to think how it felt... However it wasn't long before Gapie did the same thing.... Ouch again! Lol 

Others arrived which I hadn't met before, cam man... A great guy who made me feel so welcoming everytime I saw him afterward.. Very interesting guy with story's about the 24hr drive past daytona beach, which I'm sure was an invite over there sometime in the future.. 

Right this is now the 22nd as I had to switch phone off as we were landing. 

So it was time to head to greenplace and gapie kept us on track to it, unfortunately I was high due to the smoke we had in popeyes and I had the strut on to greenplace and kept looking back at gapie for hand signals, left, right over canal etc... Looking back now I did feel ignorant that I just couldn't take the leisurely stroll and enjoy the crack with Dave, gapie, and another smoker which I find frustrating to forget his name... The weed makes me have tunnel vision at times and I end up on a mission. 

Anyway I got to greenplace and again I can't remember the strain I got but it was nice, I think it was blueberry crossed with something. As I was rolling Rufus arrived and I took her outside to introduce to the others I met in popeyes but no one seemed about so we went away to coffee shops I've not been in before. Think arabax lol I know I've named that wrong but you'll know where I mean.. We got hammered on smoke and more smoke and headed to 420.... Rufus actually had the cheek to call me a prick!! Lol I wonder why :lol:

Arrived at 420 around 4pm. The place was really busy and I seen a few sitting outside at the tables and heard there was quite a few in the pub, Rufus and I went into the coffee shop and I introduced her to Rasa who said quite alot were sitting down by the big table.. I purchased some nevilles haze (at last) and we started to roll, I took it upon myself to ask who we were standing next to and it was the man himself from ACD, lemming. It was great meeting him and he pointed out a few other members off the forum, twich, cisco, kermit and a few others I already met like liquid sword and another smoker, again this name has gone out my head but you seemed good pals with liquid sword and were with him everytime I bumped into the pair of you.

Then twich came over and after explaining I was actually a Geordie who lives in Scotland and not a true jock, the swine called me a fake... Pmsl that made me lol... Nice one for giving me a laugh and it was great meeting you, then whilst we were talking cisco came over and introduced himself to Rufus and I, again it was great meeting you mate and having some crack, I never met kermit as I didn't see him after lemming pointed him out, if he was there then apologies for not saying hi..

Then the time had arrived and I wasn't sure what to expect at 4:20.. All I remember is the bell going, big cheer, joints flowing from behind the counter and the place filling up with smoke.. The heat was unbelievable but the atmosphere was grand.. I remember Rufus saying it's like a new years eve atmosphere and agreeing, and just like the bells at new year everyone seemed to drift off, I knew nes was next on the list but wanted to take some time out and go for some food.. We were last of the few sitting, I remember twich and cisco and co were heading to voyagers and we said our fair wells..

As the place was emptying I spotted Dave j at the bar... Now Dave I'm not sure if you remember any of this but I do... I came up to you and I had to remind you I was with you in popeyes, hehehe you were wrecked mate, brilliant stoned body and couldn't remember a thing, we sat back at the table with Rufus and tried to get a convo going, like us we couldn't remember what was being said which made things go crazy with our silence at the table and I had to make a move..

After getting something to eat we went into nes where islandgurl, cattles and blueberry were sitting, again DC was a real pleasant guy who I can only describe as genuine great host, I asked about the book and signed and made comments which I will read the next time I'm in there. 

Again due to the trams I headed off early to get back down the liedsplien and went to rookies, dolphins, otherside, rokerij I did try and find easy times but I couldn't find it anywhere.... Is this place still open I wonder???

Anyway it was gone 5am before I fell asleep and woke up stoned for the 12pm meet at voyagers... This time I made a point of bringing trads keyring as I kept forgetting about it... But finally I gave him one that I got when in London. Lol nothing special but it's the thought of helping a fellow smoker get brownie points.. Camman was the first to welcome me again and as I said earlier, this guy is special and in the short time I was in his company I actually felt like I knew him for years... 

I wasn't doing the boat trip as I was leaving, I had all my packing done and had a load of smelly bags, I remember giving them to ombz to which he gladly took after ensuring my hands haven't touched them.. Lol rufus's maybe!  Nah only messing mate I hope you found some use for them.. 

Well it was time to say fair well to everyone I met, trad, Dave j, hestia, obnibuzz, cattles, camman, colinio, rasa, gapie, and so on and so on....

That afternoon was a haze, I remember eating the muffin DC gave me in nes and although I was wrecked I can't remember the affect it had but it was yummy for a munchie...

Then it was offski to the airport and back to the UK with a heavy  bump back to reality...

So Until next time folks, that's my experience of 420 and I'll maybe make it for the back end of the cup in November, if not and weed is still tolerated in Amsterdam in 2012 then it'll be 420/12. 

I look forward to reading other trip reports and seeing how folk found there experience..

2 members I would have liked to meet was Stuart and chillers, who knows maybe some other time.... Now where's my fucking postman!!! 

All this has been done by phone so please ignore the silly typo mistakes :lol:
travelling high

Post by travelling high »

I asked about the book and signed and made comments which I will read the next time I'm in there
Good to see the "book" is still getting some love!!.. Sounds like you had a killer time :!: :mrgreen:
When Things Are Down Get High!!
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

well done Steven, not a bad memory recall. However I do believe I called you a fake Scotsman, not sure Twich should be blamed :lol: :lol:

And well done again
Last edited by Rufus on Fri 31st Aug 2012 04:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vandaag is het begin van de rest van je leven
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Nice one mate, it was good to meet ya, And I'll adopt ya as a real Scot, its cool, Geordies are practically in Scotland anyway :mrgreen:
If yer over at cup time, I'll catch up with ya then.
Endure
steven

Post by steven »

Twichaldinho wrote:Nice one mate, it was good to meet ya, And I'll adopt ya as a real Scot, its cool, Geordies are practically in Scotland anyway :mrgreen:
If yer over at cup time, I'll catch up with ya then.
Lol cheers mate, I'd love to get monged with my adoptees so who knows, ya might just see me there. lol
steven

Post by steven »

Rufus wrote:well done Steven, not a bad memory recall. However I do believe I called you a fake Scotsman, not sure Twich should be blamed :lol: :lol:
So not only are you content in calling me a prick, you were behind that fake commet... Hmm Rufus Rufus Rufus when will you learn... Well at least it was good to see your wrist get mauled by a dog, hahaha now that was funny... Here's a tip for ya, no matter how stoned you are, you don't go walking up to strange dogs no matter how pwitty they wook and start to stroke around there mouths lol
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Sounds like you had a good time!
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

perhaps you would like the honours so I'll hold my fingers back from spilling the beans :o :lol:
Last edited by Rufus on Fri 31st Aug 2012 04:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vandaag is het begin van de rest van je leven
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Man, you two are like Victor and Jack :mrgreen:
I'm still game :lol:
Endure
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

^^ lol defo twas good to briefly meet ye lad , I would of liked to have spent more time in yer company but you know how it is ?! :wink:
-