The Corner (formerly Wauw Shop)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Wauw Shop

I like The Wauw Shop
100%
I don't like The Wauw Shop
No votes

Total votes: 1

jollylittlehun

The Corner (formerly Wauw Shop)

Post by jollylittlehun »

ACD Page: The Corner (formerly Wauw Shop)

ll be staying 5 minutes from here just wondering if anyone has been recently? If not ill stop by and post what i think here.

Irreal

Re: The Wauw Shop

Post by Irreal »

What should i say more than - WOW :?: :arrow: :mrgreen:

Menu: 5 top Weed's, 3 top Hashes all packed in packs for 5 or 10e

Bought some real nice Snow White 0,9 for 5e :shock: and some also real cool Wauw special for 5e 0,7g

Killer. Bit outside but after 6 trips i'll liked it much more to sleep in a nice hotel, a bit outside the centre.. :wink:
Ich frage sie ob es richtig ist das sie vor 14 Tagen aufgehört haben ihre Frau zu verprügeln? ;D
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

Irreal wrote:What should i say more than - WOW :?: :arrow: :mrgreen:

Menu: 5 top Weed's, 3 top Hashes all packed in packs for 5 or 10e

Bought some real nice Snow White 0,9 for 5e :shock: and some also real cool Wauw special for 5e 0,7g

Killer. Bit outside but after 6 trips i'll liked it much more to sleep in a nice hotel, a bit outside the centre.. :wink:
probaley be there next week will post new update
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

avoid not worth it, ying yang formerly heavenly is round corner more selection round there plus what you can get here anyways
ScottishC

Post by ScottishC »

Now known as "The Corner"

Little buy and fly place in a residential area, and the closest coffeeshop to where I'll be staying for the next 25 days. I happened to be passing when it was raining and I hoped to duck in and enjoy a joint while I dried off. No such luck. This place doesn't have anywhere to sit anymore. It's just a little broom cupboard really. Felt awkward to just walk in and walk out again, so I decided it wouldn't hurt to pick up a gram.

For such a little place, the menu is massive. They had a huge choice. I fancied a bit of hash, and I saw they had "Triple Filtered Gelato" on the menu for a hefty 18e a gram. I figured for that price, it must be decent. Fucking hell, what a mistake on my part. It was rubbish. There were no gelato terps to speak of, in fact it didn't taste like much at all, and it wasn't particularly strong either. I have no idea what "triple filtered" means in terms of hash production, but it certainly isn't a guarantee of quality.

Service was friendly and polite, but I think I'll either check out Yin Yang around the corner or walk the extra distance to Baba next time I need to pick up. It's tough to give the place another chance when you've had that much of a disappointment. A piece of crap hash for a normal price...ok, shit happens, but for 18e a gram? Nah. It might be jumping to conclusions but I think it's fair to assume that the cheaper items on the menu might be even worse.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

ScottishC wrote: Tue 6th Jul 2021 09:04 am I fancied a bit of hash, and I saw they had "Triple Filtered Gelato" on the menu for a hefty 18e a gram. I figured for that price, it must be decent. Fucking hell, what a mistake on my part. It was rubbish. There were no gelato terps to speak of, in fact it didn't taste like much at all, and it wasn't particularly strong either. I have no idea what "triple filtered" means in terms of hash production, but it certainly isn't a guarantee of quality.
I spotted that "Triple filtered Gelato" hash on a web menu before I went to Amsterdam. I thought about giving it a try because I heard good things about the coffeeshop (never visited before) and the Gelato hash sounded pretty nice. In the end I didn´t made it there on my last trip. Thanks a lot for your warning. While on the other hand they work together with "Amsteram Genetics" and have some well known hashes like their White Choco Block and other Block hashes on the menu. So I think they have some good hash, too for sure but damn 18€/g for some mediocore hash :? that really sucks :evil:
and it´s like you said it´s tough to give the place another chance when you've had that much of a disappointment.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

The names on block hash are for the most part complete bullshit, also in Spain, they put names there that are hype strains to get more interest,

So if it didn't taste of Gelato I would not be at all surprised. This is all Moroccan hash at the end of the day, just with better genetics and fake names. And many hype strains would probably never grow outdoors in Morocco.

One common example here in Spain is critical hash, which there is loads, cos critical grows a lot in Morocco, it's pretty banging hash but here they call it Gorilla Glue hash haha.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
ScottishC

Post by ScottishC »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 10th Jul 2021 09:00 pm I thought about giving it a try because I heard good things about the coffeeshop (never visited before) and the Gelato hash sounded pretty nice. In the end I didn´t made it there on my last trip. Thanks a lot for your warning.
No worries man. It's interesting you've heard good things about the place. Maybe their buds are decent...who knows? I might give them another shot if I'm desperate for a refill and I don't have time to go elsewhere...it's the closest coffeeshop to where I'm staying by far, other than Yin Yang which was also a huge disappointment.
RoMoney wrote: Mon 12th Jul 2021 10:42 pm The names on block hash are for the most part complete bullshit, also in Spain, they put names there that are hype strains to get more interest,
Yeah this is my experience too. I have had a nice bit of Lemon Haze hash in Germany that had lemony terps and sativa effects, but it seems like proper hash is usually just named after the region it comes from or given some other non-strain related name. Definitely going to avoid silly priced hash in general from now on.
Lemming
Site Admin

Re: The Corner (formerly Wauw Shop)

Post by Lemming »

New menu for The Corner dated 13 February 2023, thanks to Anon.

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Corner/ ... orner.html

Enjoy
Lemming, on behalf of FlyByNite
Not_the_monk

Re: The Corner (formerly Wauw Shop)

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for The Corner dated 26 December 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by RealFresh187

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Corner/ ... orner.html