Kadinsky

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Kadinsky

I like Kadinsky
116
89%
I don't like Kadinsky
14
11%
 
Total votes: 130

Jesscass
Posts: 706
Joined: Fri 20th Mar 2009 09:33 am
Location: Planet earth I think

Re: Kadinsky

Post by Jesscass »

Marok21 wrote:but the other budtender (seems like he works longer there) told me then that it is made from Indian genetics (maybe Malana) in marocco. Super high quality hash! :mrgreen:
Nice to see Kadinsky is again delivering moroccan goodness :) ! By the way I've been too in Kadinsky a couple of weeks ago with the same menu(listed under moroccan hashes)but didn't cotton on right away, shiat :evil: :lol: ! As you reported too if memory serves me right either some of the last batches of Rihab or Sensabille at Original Dampkring were advertized as moroccan with indian genetics so this makes sense again then.
Stupid and misleading name somehow in that case though but next time I'm in town I will take my chance and read more carefully :mrgreen: !



User avatar
Marok21
Posts: 1463
Joined: Wed 28th May 2008 12:20 pm
Location: who knows?

Re: Kadinsky

Post by Marok21 »

Jesscass wrote:By the way I've been too in Kadinsky a couple of weeks ago with the same menu(listed under moroccan hashes)but didn't cotton on right away, shiat :evil: :lol: !
I had exactly the same... when I was there a month ago I also saw that Malana on the menu but I thought it would be indian black hash... so I even didn't looked at it. Later I noticed on the Coffeeshop menu page that it's listed under maroccan... and after reading Wietzakjes posts about it I decide to check it out :D

It would be good when they add a short information text like maroccan hash made from indian genetics... but now we know
it :D

Mack 10
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed 7th Dec 2011 10:17 pm

Re: Kadinsky

Post by Mack 10 »

Tried the Malana. It was delicous!
Get some if you can, great recommendation Maroc 21.

Also the budlady is oh so sweet. That ass.
Sorry ladies. 8)

Sheska
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed 18th Sep 2013 12:57 am

Re: Kadinsky

Post by Sheska »

Last weeks Caramelo at the Zoutsteeg was onworkably soft. Trying to grind up just a little bit will have your fingers completely covered with a thick sticky layer of waxy resin. Had to basically suck it off. Only possible to roll into a nice snake really.

User avatar
Bad de Grasse
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat 23rd Feb 2013 09:45 pm
Location: Sarf Landan

Re: Kadinsky

Post by Bad de Grasse »

oops wrong place :oops:

User avatar
DeLekkersteNUGS16
Posts: 1349
Joined: Tue 2nd Jun 2015 08:49 pm

Re: Kadinsky

Post by DeLekkersteNUGS16 »

King Hassan for 13 a gram is pretty nice. Some would say overpriced, but most Moroccans of similar quality/appearance/consistency go for at least that. Has the same smell that a lot top shelf Marocs do, like a lot of previous batches of noor from 2e Kamer, or Carmella from Barney's. That kind of creamy, smell but a little bit of the classic spicy-floral maroc odor too. Reddish-dark brown, soft consistency. As per usual I rosin tekked it, but the resultant product offers a powerful stony blow in the dab rig, with a creamy-spicy finish on the exhale. 8.6/10

macky
Posts: 1897
Joined: Fri 14th Mar 2014 12:13 pm
Location: great white north

Re: Kadinsky

Post by macky »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:King Hassan for 13 a gram is pretty nice. Some would say overpriced, but most Moroccans of similar quality/appearance/consistency go for at least that. Has the same smell that a lot top shelf Marocs do, like a lot of previous batches of noor from 2e Kamer, or Carmella from Barney's. That kind of creamy, smell but a little bit of the classic spicy-floral maroc odor too. Reddish-dark brown, soft consistency. As per usual I rosin tekked it, but the resultant product offers a powerful stony blow in the dab rig, with a creamy-spicy finish on the exhale. 8.6/10
Can you buy rosin tech screens ,tea bags in the Dam?....This is how I plan to smoke in April any advice would be nice Thanks :wink:

User avatar
DeLekkersteNUGS16
Posts: 1349
Joined: Tue 2nd Jun 2015 08:49 pm

Re: Kadinsky

Post by DeLekkersteNUGS16 »

Hey Macky,

Pollinator Shop, used to sell them at their physical address/location. But now they no longer have an actual shop. At the moment I don't know of anywhere else, I'm still rationing what I had bought from Pollinator a few months back before their shop closed down :?

But I'll definitely keep my ear to the ground, because I'm certainly looking for a new source myself

macky
Posts: 1897
Joined: Fri 14th Mar 2014 12:13 pm
Location: great white north

Re: Kadinsky

Post by macky »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:Hey Macky,

Pollinator Shop, used to sell them at their physical address/location. But now they no longer have an actual shop. At the moment I don't know of anywhere else, I'm still rationing what I had bought from Pollinator a few months back before their shop closed down :?

But I'll definitely keep my ear to the ground, because I'm certainly looking for a new source myself
Thanks Brother :)

User avatar
wietzakje
Posts: 224
Joined: Fri 4th Jan 2013 03:09 am

Re: Kadinsky

Post by wietzakje »

malana looked okay
was better a month ago
Searching for the best weed !

Jaochoo
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun 27th Dec 2009 08:09 pm
Location: UK

Re: Kadinsky

Post by Jaochoo »

Tried the safi hash last week was v nice for the price. Kasinsky has nice moroc :-)

User avatar
wietzakje
Posts: 224
Joined: Fri 4th Jan 2013 03:09 am

Re: Kadinsky

Post by wietzakje »

manali looks good again still got to try it
Searching for the best weed !

Jesscass
Posts: 706
Joined: Fri 20th Mar 2009 09:33 am
Location: Planet earth I think

Re: Kadinsky

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

Malana Cream(moroccan, 16€/g)still on the menu. Noticed they now too had Gardalla(sp, moroccan, 7€/g)as their cheapest
on the menu which again says a lot about availability these days as pointed out before, especially for that
coffeeshop price.

User avatar
wietzakje
Posts: 224
Joined: Fri 4th Jan 2013 03:09 am

Re: Kadinsky

Post by wietzakje »

they have a new hash amnesia maroc
it was morrocan made and grown was a very nice piece of hash
Searching for the best weed !

User avatar
KrazeUK
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun 12th Jan 2014 02:20 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Kadinsky

Post by KrazeUK »

Currently in the Rosmarijnsteeg Kadinsky. Hawaii Haze at €13g. Very nice smell and transfers well to taste. When grinded it smells a lot like Amnesia Haze, sweet and spicy at the same time. Nice flush to it, white ash when burned. Overall nice smoke.
“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin

Post Reply

Return to “Coffeeshop Reviews”