Ocean

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Ocean

I like Ocean
64%
I don't like Ocean
36%

Total votes: 11

Bob2

Ocean

Post by Bob2 »

ACD Page: Ocean

near albert cuyp market, menu rather small but the jack h was superb and cheap ill be back here again next time to chill on the couches

bobson34

ocean nice stock

Post by bobson34 »

hi stu,
liked your travelouges you a funny guy, hopefully can get a ACD meet in de pijp area.

Went to Ocean after you posted, i live local and have been passed a few times but never tried i am glad i did. Bought the jack herer and some amnesia haze @ 10E.

The Haze was best weed i seen in ages (i like haze/sativas), it was so fresh and crystally.
Put most of it in one smoke and it wiped me out for a few hours.
Have to say the Jack Herer was very good smoke as well

Im going back as the have super silver haze @8E, if its as good as these other purchases then :)
I'll see if i can get some pics before smoking it all!
when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
gapie

Re: Ocean

Post by gapie »

stuart1976 wrote:ACD Page: Ocean

near albert cuyp market, menu rather small but the jack h was superb and cheap ill be back here again next time to chill on the couches
THEY got a DEAL 20 euros for 2.5 grams of s5 haze
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
islandgurl

Re: Ocean

Post by islandgurl »

gapie wrote:
stuart1976 wrote:ACD Page: Ocean

THEY got a DEAL 20 euros for 2.5 grams of s5 haze
Wow that is a good deal, gapie. Is it as strong, nice smelling and fresh as Mellow Yellow's?
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
DeathRowRecords

Post by DeathRowRecords »

Thanks stuart,bobson34 & gapie for the feedback on this place.

Never checked it out on previous trips, but staying in De Pijp for 5 nights in September so will report back then, sounds like a limited but quality menu.
10 B&H + a packet of rizla,not the greens
colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

Checked this place out and we both picked up a 2.5g bag of S5 Haze for an excellent €20. I asked for a paper and he gave me a pack, nice. Friendly guy actually.

We got a couple of drinks and went through the door to the smoking area. It was about three o'clock and pretty busy with locals so we didn't get to sit on the couches but got a couple of stools at a table instead. A nice chilled out place and the Haze was very nice, definitely worth a gander guys!!

Not too far from Papillon either...... :wink:
kushy

Post by kushy »

The Amnesia I had from here at the weekend was simply stunning, the best example of this strain I've had so far in Amsterdam.

Have to go back and try the S5 and they have Sleaze on the menu for 9€ p/g.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

sounds very nice... cheap prices... and they won 2 High Life Cannabis cups this year I will check this shop out on my next visit :wink:
spireax

Post by spireax »

Was in Ocean early August, picked up a 2.5 grams of S5 haze for 20 euro, lovely smoke, nice and crystally, had me spouting bollocks for a good while :lol: And it's probably the comfiest CS in A'dam, nice big leather sofas to sprawl out on while you smoke one down, bliss :D
Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill
gapie

Post by gapie »

Weeeee i love it
they made they deals becoz off me
i was there a year ago orso
they had no deals orso like that 20 for 2.5
becoz i am low on cash etc ... hyperactivity shit u know ADHD orso :P
i work @ de prael but it is a but volunteer work it is a organization.
fuck it all i dont bother u with that shit
here more about the shop sorry
and if u say to the budtender Hamster or Xhamster.com for the joke i gave this website to them and they love it lol
and also pacha or paga this with a dutch G ggg from yer throath like turkish/marocish/arabish
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

gapie wrote:Weeeee i love it
they made they deals becoz off me
i was there a year ago orso
they had no deals orso like that 20 for 2.5
becoz i am low on cash etc ... hyperactivity shit u know ADHD orso :P
i work @ de prael but it is a but volunteer work it is a organization.
fuck it all i dont bother u with that shit
here more about the shop sorry
and if u say to the budtender Hamster or Xhamster.com for the joke i gave this website to them and they love it lol
and also pacha or paga this with a dutch G ggg from yer throath like turkish/marocish/arabish
indeed :D
tron

Post by tron »

smoking area closed, no smoking.
From symbiosis to parasitism is a short step. -WSB
theholyvirgin

Post by theholyvirgin »

The smoking area will be reopened soon. they're doing some remodelling and redecorating the place. Guess a few weeks or so...
This is a cool little shop btw, mainly a locals hangout, tourist friendly. A 15 min walk from albert cuyp but well worth the trip!
They have a nice collection of weed ( 8 ) and hash (6). Mainly in the 8-10 euro range. A nice collection of hazes as well! Amnesia, sleaze, ssh, cheese from the top of my head. Weed is always nicely cured and strong. 20 euro deal for 2,5g ssh, prepacked. Amnesia for 8 euro's I guess, on par with the ssh. white widow, jack herer and their own houseweed are listed as well. Hash, only the ketama i've tried, was nice, must sample more hashes. Lot of hashsmokers so they must have good hash as well. Always friendly people in here, especially when the smoking area was still open, really gezellig ;)
In general, nice all round coffeeshop for the medium price range (8-10e) but it's high quality gear. Bonus!
pl&h
virgin
Panog

Post by Panog »

A friend of mine bought their Ocean Mix, for 6e a gram it was really good
DeathRowRecords

Post by DeathRowRecords »

I went in on Wednesday and finally timed it right for them to have the S5 Haze in stock, picked up 5g for 40E.

As other have reported, this is strong stuff as far as hazes go, potent sweet classic hazey smell and taste, made me cough on the exhale. Rock hard buds, excellent smoke - recommended.

Also, the SSH from here at 9E/g is the best I have found in Dam, sticks to your fingers like glue when broken up and delivers a trippy high. Sadly Sleaze not in stock, but still on the menu.
10 B&H + a packet of rizla,not the greens