Some 420 pics w/ Lem

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
islandgurl

Some 420 pics w/ Lem

Post by islandgurl »

Some 420 pics... I'll post more as I have permission.

Here is the ever beautiful BlueBerry smoking a nice fatty at Rookies on 4/21 I love this cool chick and man can she roll a cone! "Toke! Toke it up!!" 8)

This is FlyByNite in deKuil with LastHamlet and Blueberry on 4/22. FBN had is American one goin' and LastHamlet fired up a cone that was huuuuge which I partook of :shock:

This is LastHamlet and the gorgeous Blueberry once again in deKuil. It was LastHamlet's birthday and we were celebrating! LH you make one helluva cone, my friend!! Hope I get to see y'all again soon.

This is me taken by my girl Blueberry... have I said I love her?? hehe This is a cone I rolled and was very proud of myself even if it was a pre rolled empty cone! LOL it was tight, evenly packed and VERY smokeable. I LOVE cones! Warning... pic of a very stoned woman due to LastHamlet's Cheech & Chong joints. Oh that and no makeup. Hey I've seen movie stars who look worse without makeup so THERE lol :P

This is one of the big joint we smoked, the same one BlueBerry is hitting in the first pic. It was a big mofo. I got a pic of Lem smoking it too hehe I won't post that without his permission. Since this is my hand, I gave it permission :wink:

Partyyyyyyyyyyy,
IG
Last edited by islandgurl on Sun 27th May 2007 08:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Badfrog

Post by Badfrog »

Good pics islandgurl,its nice to place a face with those I've read about.I hope to meet them all in the future.
Prestoned

Post by Prestoned »

Nice pics, nice hand, nice joint. A perfect combination?
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

You're welcome to post pics of me.
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

Lemming wrote:You're welcome to post pics of me.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thank you, Lem... You KNOW I had to get a pic of YOU, dude! 8)

Here's our beloved Lem smoking the fatty on 4/21 in Rookies, thoroughly enjoying it as you can see... we all did :wink:

Prestoned

Post by Prestoned »

A face to the name!
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

Aw y'all are so sweet :D
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

Here's a pic of me with one of our newest members (SingelMinded) who couldn't make it to 420 and was really bummed. Being the good stoner friend I am, I said we'd pretend 520 was 420, just couldn't go to the dam-dammit, but we did it up stoner proud!

cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

IG thats a good pic of you two. You look like your having fun
I need a miracle everyday
bluelaru

Post by bluelaru »

can I order a Tee-shirt
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

cattales1960 wrote:IG thats a good pic of you two. You look like your having fun
Oh maaaaaaaaaaaan cattgirl we sure did. It was 420 and more. Got to ride cool rides like "Soarin" while soarin lol I saved some Annunaki and Red Leb for the occasion and YOU know how THAT is! hehe I always think of you when I smoke that combo :wink:

Hey Blue I'll get it in white and we'll both wear one, hose us down and have a contest! Nevermind, you'll win and I think catt would beat both of us :lol:
Prestoned

Post by Prestoned »

islandgurl wrote:Oh maaaaaaaaaaaan cattgirl we sure did. It was 420 and more. Got to ride cool rides like "Soarin" while soarin lol I saved some Annunaki and Red Leb for the occasion and YOU know how THAT is! hehe I always think of you when I smoke that combo :wink:
I went to Thorpe Park last week and was smoking this bit I have at the moment, apparently called Stealth, minding my own business.........Area Manager comes over. Was too high to do anything, with adrenaline rushing from the rides, so I cupped it, then when he told me to throw it away, I just pretended too. Good job the bin lid faced away from him :P He didnt search me, he just asked if I had anymore. He probably wanted some. It was at home anyway. Its really not possible to smoke a joint of it in public. Its such a distinct, over powering smell.

Wish I could upload a smell :P Or a sample. Come on the future!
:)
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

Believe me it's like that over here also, you can't even smoke cigarettes unless you're in a designated smoking area. Once again... people around, no discretion.

Know how to settle that problem, prestoned? hehe just take a walk to the car :wink:
Prestoned

Post by Prestoned »

A walk to the car? Thats alot of effort, how about a rollercoaster to the car?
:)
AL

Post by AL »

8) ah ha a face to zee name the famous lemm :) :shock: you look what i thought you would look like....................STONED.. :lol:
need a spliff......