Anyday

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Anyday.

I like Anyday.
86%
I don't like Anyday.
14%

Total votes: 121

Max Flower

Anyday

Post by Max Flower »

Ahhh Coffeeshop Anyday, I love this little friendly shop on Spuistraat. Their 'Stella Blue' and 'Sneek' is not to be missed. I'm kinda surprised this shop hasn't had a poll about it yet. I've always been made to feel very welcome here, by both owners and regulars.

ACD Anyday page.

Max Flower

Boner

Post by Boner »

I went once back in the days before I knew what was really about but enjoyed it, just haven't got around to going back maybe at xmas!
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

every time i tried to go to this hsop is was packed with all of about 6 people in it. which given its size means its packed out.
Shame hopefully next time i will able to go in...
T Bear

Post by T Bear »

Been in once just to purchase some nice hash for the girlfriend & I. Very busy but the dealer still took his time giving me advice on what is what.
Really cool. Shall be visiting again.

T Bear
Big Bad Bill

Great Shop

Post by Big Bad Bill »

Loved this place the first time and return everytime. Very friendly shop with a very unique in-line vaporizing system throught the shop. Top quality gear too!
------
BBB
Weemanio

Post by Weemanio »

was in it once, found the bud tender to be a bit of a tit. cant remember what i bought, cant see me being back he was a yank i think. october 2006.
Lofrequency

Post by Lofrequency »

Weemanio wrote:was in it once, found the bud tender to be a bit of a tit.
I agree, not sure if he was from the U.S. though - Seemed more interested in talking to his friend than telling me about the weed.
When asked what the Kali Mist was like, he said "decide for yourself".
Not the most helpful budtender in Dam - he even told me that Nothern lights was a Sativa!
I've got a feeling he wasn't the most clued up person...
courtjester

Post by courtjester »

Bought the Hash Plant Haze, very disappointed, totally average weed, exceedingly overpriced (1g/E11.60). Don't know about the shop, because it was a buy-and-go stop, but if someone wants the equivalent of $400/ounce for weed, it better be special. The Hash Plant Haze was far from it.

If all coffeeshops in Amsterdam were like Anyday, I would have a simple solution. I simply wouldn't go back to Amsterdam.
MiT

Post by MiT »

They have some of the best White Widow in Amsterdam. Worth Checking out for under 8 euro. :wink:
Smell my cheese you mutha!
Hitonda_Obong

Post by Hitonda_Obong »

[quote="MiT"]They have some of the best White Widow in Amsterdam. Worth Checking out for under 8 euro. :wink:[/quote]

Anyday is on my list of "must visit" shops in Amsterdam. There is one reason for this - the "Master Blaster". This is their top-shelf Stella Blue Ice-O-Lator hash. As far as I am concerned, this is the best hash available in Amsterdam right now. Well, that is my opinion. But, they also won the 2005 (6?) "best hash" award for, I guess, the Cannabis Cup. Anyway, they have some trophy :-)

I guess I am really going out on a limb making statements like this, but I have smoked a lot of ice-o-lator from Tweede, Nes, Noon, Homegrown, etc. I'll stick to my assessment - this is the best around.

But, there's some negative as well - at 40 euros a gram its expensive. And, they will only sell you 1 gram at a time saying they want to make sure everybody gets a chance to enjoy. Most times I can whine a lot and get the bud-tender to come through with more. What can I say? I like to get high, really high!

Don't be put off by the small size of the shop and being fairly crowded, often with a contingent of rastas. Its intimidating to have to step-up into a crowded shop sometimes. Just be cool, wait your turn and enjoy. Grab and go or stay and smoke. All's well.

I didn't like the vaporizers here - don't seem to work nearly as well as a volcano.
easy life

Post by easy life »

really supprised you got brushed off like so.
guessing it was a off day.
you dont have to buy here you can smoke your own.
theres a upstairs witch is ussaly not full (up a sprial straircase) easy to miss.
admit there stella blue is nice,got a likeing for there n.l.s haze.
Koppen_Koffie

Post by Koppen_Koffie »

anyday was my first stop in the dam on my first visit(daytrip 2005). got the stella blue which was very aromatic. best smoke on this (short) visit.
goin almost tomorrow..
lidodude

Anyday coffeeshop review

Post by lidodude »

Coffeeshop: Anyday
Date of visit: 11/21/2006
Rating: Liked the shop!

Great little shop (of course most Amsterdam shops are little) Stopped in here during the Cannabis Cup and was told they didn’t have an entry. I ended up trying a heavy indica called “Sneeker”, 1g/€10. It was a real good end of the day heavy hitter, very hashy. The shop was cozy, service was good and the bud tender was a great help. It’s a shop that’ll I’ll visit again.
Mark_d

Post by Mark_d »

just wanna say really like your style of rating lidodude!!
Weemanio

Post by Weemanio »

tryed the powerplant out of here as my first smoke on friday night, it kicked the shit outa me!!! :D