420 report

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
lampshade

420 report

Post by lampshade »

Hey guys here's a report on the last few days, including peeps and smoke! :).

Part 1

My flights and trains were surprisingly smooth this trip, so I actually managed to arrive early for the Mellow Yellow meet and greet Saturday evening! 9pm :shock: :) Waiting for me there were liquid swords, red eyed indian and trichome dense, who were my room mates for the trip. It was obvious that I had some catching up to do, as red eye was effecting everyone!

Liquid swords offered me some yellow cab from Grey Area, I rolled a joint and toked away. The effect was a creeping strong high, fairly trippy and crebral - too strong for my first toke! Before given a chance to buy some MY goodies, a joint of white cheese from old amsterdam was passed my way. This had a knock out effect on me, so I promptly went to see the budtender for some haze:

Mellow Yellow Purchase

1 gram of Super Silver Haze
1 gram of Haze Ice
1 gram of Blueberry
1 gram of Super Polm

The helpful budtender brought our drinks and a bong to the table, and I hit up some haze ice with blueberry in the bong. Yikes this stuff is strong, I thought I was going to pass out, but managed to stay awake. I felt a soaring high as I tried to continue conversation with a stupid grin on my face :D

An hour or so later, I was coming down off the ice so gave the super polm a shot, not expecting much. It was however surprising good for such a cheap hash, and got me nicely stoned again. I rolled a SS haze joint but don't remember much after toking on this.

Ahhhh yes, Pauli Walnuts joined us with his selection of hashes, and I believe he joined me for another ice bong. Then Couch popped in to say hello, and by now I was having trouble remembering all these avatars and names! I spent the next hour or so smoking and chatting with Trichome D, and before moving on the budtender called our attention to a fresh batch of blueberry :). The smell was amazingly fruity, and we bought another 4 grams each. The MY blueberry was the main smoke of my trip, although not the strongest, it still packed a punch and tasted great.

If anyone can remember what happened after this, please fill free to add. I vaguely recall smoking somewhere quite late after this...

Part 2

Other locations visited include:

Travel Hotel - challenging hillclimbs
Dolphins - verdammers
420 - volcanoes
Nes
Twede Kramer - Sure I bought something from here
Basjoes - Terminated
Dampkring - Mexican haze verdammers

To be continued...

beejun

Post by beejun »

Nice report lampshade!
top 3 strainz : NY Diesel, Amnesia and Cheese.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Great meeting you Lampshade at 420, even if it was just briefly....looks like everyone had GREAT time. Some tasty smoke in town tnhat's for sure.

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Surprised you remembered that much. :wink:
lampshade

Post by lampshade »

AzLaker wrote:Great meeting you Lampshade at 420, even if it was just briefly....looks like everyone had GREAT time. Some tasty smoke in town tnhat's for sure.

AzLaker
8)
nice meeting you too AzLaker :). Shame there wasn't more time
lampshade

Post by lampshade »

geoffk wrote:Surprised you remembered that much. :wink:
Some was written down :P
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Was cool meeting you lampshade. The only man I saw bong-ing Terminator the whole trip.
Endure
SoulRider

Post by SoulRider »

Twichaldinho wrote:Was cool meeting you lampshade. The only man I saw bong-ing Terminator the whole trip.
Emphasis on the Whole Trip. Not only was he the only one doing it, he didn't stop :)
Just trying to be 'En Vogue'
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

Lamps, you got a set of Iron lungs mate, top performace for smoking has to go to you :D
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
murphyscafe

Post by murphyscafe »

liquidSwords wrote:Lamps, you got a set of Iron lungs mate, top performace for smoking has to go to you :D
the guy was RED eye, with a MASSIVE smile across his face everytime i see him!!

Twichaldinho wrote:The only man I saw bong-ing Terminator the whole trip.
i think it was just after most left the 420 yesterday, lamps passed a bong with, correct me if im wrong, VERY hazy day!!! Weed,ice-o and ..............
TERMINATOR!!!!

.....well, all that were there remember the effects it had on gapie and his pal!!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol:
----------------
"Toke on John"
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

:D yeah, Gapie and his mate were whooped after that. Coughing like lil girls heh heh

Lampshade, you have what we in London call "The Iron Lung"... a sacred and lost breathing skill, belonging to the Shaolin Monks of China. lol, very entertaining! :D
... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
chilly1952

Post by chilly1952 »

Lampshade, aka Iron Lung, it was great meeting you... and your bong.
lampshade

Post by lampshade »

LMAO guys, poor Gapie! Not only did he survive a large dose of London banter, we also terminated him! It was good to finally meet you Gapie :).

Big up to the East End crew who put me up at Travel Hotel- Liquid Swords, Red Eyed Indian and Tricchy D! We had a blast, hope to see you guys again.

Also to Twitch, Twitchaldinho, Lemming, Murphys, DC, Hestia, Couch, Azlaker, Pauli, Boner, Soul Rider, the random 420 dude on the train back, Good to meet you all too. And to everyone else who's name I've forgot! ;).

It's my first day back at work, time for some seriously strong tea to de-terminate me!
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Sounds a BLAST !!! so just how good is this terminator stuff ? is it worth the $$$$$$$$$

Peace
beejun

Post by beejun »

Lol yeah I met Gapie last November in de kuil and he is a funny guy, made me laugh to read you got him fucked- aahaha.

Terminator sounds nice, how much does it cost?
top 3 strainz : NY Diesel, Amnesia and Cheese.